marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I have two requests for the NWI group:

Anyone know a handyman/home repair guy in the area? I have a friend in Glen Park a block north of Ridge on Harrison who needs work done.

Anyone have a raccoon size live trap I can borrow or buy? Same friend has jedi like trouble in his attic.

Thanks.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Anyone know a handyman/home repair guy in the area? I have a friend in Glen Park a block north of Ridge on Harrison who needs work done.

Anyone have a raccoon size live trap I can borrow or buy? Same friend has jedi like trouble in his attic.

Thanks.
    See your PM.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Everything of mine is 50:1 (mainly ECHO; 1 STIHL) that is not straight gas. Literally 6 pulls max ever on a piece of equipment and that was when it was freezing.

Those are all nice pieces of equipment. If I had more sidewalk, I'd be all over that edger. That combo pricing is fantastic deal too.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Fertilized and sprayed all the weeds. Mowing tomorrow before all the rain. Neighbor got home and said I could mow his yard again if I was bored (to be fair it doesn't take that much time with the zero turn), and things always even out in the trading work department. Always nice to have good neighbors.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Honestly jedi is tired of this.
    jedi has lived around the inefficiency of the system for years. Mainly just doing to work.

It's the getting yelled at, literally, for doing the work now a days that has gotten to jedi.

We got division that can't work because we have stalled on our end and yet we get hampered. Ugh

Ok enough of this. jedi needs to close out payroll before seeing what the weekend contractors did.

Reinforcing my idea about inefficient government.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Very much looking forward to that. And the ability to travel to see family more, etc...

Of course, by the time I'm in that position (hopefully by year-end), there may not be any petrol to fill up the car.

FJB and all his cronies. Traitors.

So far, I just play more computer.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Thanks.

I have a raccoon trap, and two squirrel traps.
    Let me know when you can pick it up.
    I'm doing "flag retirement" most of tomorrow.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We'll be at the 500 again this year. This perspective photo is always fantastic to see. Reminds me why my walk from turn 4 to our seats down from the finish line takes so long.

View attachment 201614
    First time I went to the 500 was when I was in college. Rode in the parade in a pace car, got to sit on pit row, rode around the track a few times in the pace car, my date was one of the '500 princesses' and I ended up marrying her. A few years ago was the last time I went to the 500. Got dehydrated in the hot sun, ended up in the hospital with 2 kidney stones that night that completely blocked my urinary tract, got morphine & fentanyl for the pain and ended up in surgery. Fun times.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    First time I went to the 500 was when I was in college. Rode in the parade in a pace car, got to sit on pit row, rode around the track a few times in the pace car, my date was one of the '500 princesses' and I ended up marrying her. A few years ago was the last time I went to the 500. Got dehydrated in the hot sun, ended up in the hospital with 2 kidney stones that night that completely blocked my urinary tract, got morphine & fentanyl for the pain and ended up in surgery. Fun times.
    Third time's a charm?

I've been going since I was 15. Only missed the race 3 times (minus the covid years).

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    The people in the apartment next to me were in rare form last night... Yelling and screaming about baby daddies, and throwing liquor bottles at one of their SUV's. They all fronting on each other. I called the cops, but they didn't show up for half an hour...

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The people in the apartment next to me were in rare form last night... Yelling and screaming about baby daddies, and throwing liquor bottles at one of their SUV's. They all fronting on each other. I called the cops, but they didn't show up for half an hour...
    Sounds pleasant... lol my neighbor finally mowed his jungle for the first time yesterday. That was interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom