d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Oh, and I somehow managed to catch the woo flu crud. Started with a kink in my neck on Thursday and Friday, then 103° temperature on Saturday. A lot of joint pain and lack of energy.

Like has been mentioned concerning this topic, I went to the express Clinic, and they told me to go home and get better, and go to the emergency room if I feel like I'm dying.

American medicine is so f*****.
    I'd blame it on the lack of Wild Turkey if it were me.
    Seriously though, get better soon!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oh, and I somehow managed to catch the woo flu crud. Started with a kink in my neck on Thursday and Friday, then 103° temperature on Saturday. A lot of joint pain and lack of energy.

Like has been mentioned concerning this topic, I went to the express Clinic, and they told me to go home and get better, and go to the emergency room if I feel like I'm dying.

The UK and most other nations treat it exactly the same way.

You may want to do this protocol, they have tele-med providers that cover Indiana if you are interested.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Looks like it's your turn. Welcome to the club.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Has Natchez suddenly doubled down on the email ads for anyone besides me? I hadn't gotten anything from them for years, and as of a few days ago, I'm getting 2-3 emails a day.
    I was kinda surprised to get one from Natchez yesterday. I am in process of abandoning my AT&T e-mail address. The spam has gone wild at a level I have never experienced. Spam filters and unsubscribing from lists have become pointless.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This rain was desperately needed. That should help with any fireworks related grass fires.

I can also hear the skeeters waking up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This rain was desperately needed. That should help with any fireworks related grass fires.

I can also hear the skeeters waking up.

Sure raised the humidity thru the roof. Was actually hoping for a little rain before the fireworks.

Definitely dry out there but as always will have the hose at the ready

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I was kinda surprised to get one from Natchez yesterday. I am in process of abandoning my AT&T e-mail address. The spam has gone wild at a level I have never experienced. Spam filters and unsubscribing from lists have become pointless.
    I got a "Welcome to Natchez" email from them maybe 4-5 days ago, and since then I have gotten at least 3 emails a day.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Often unsubscribing just gets your email address verified and sold to others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom