NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Oh damn. Last I saw he was home recovering too.
    I know they just opened in dyer, is the crown point store still there too or did they just move? Just not a road I frequent ln cp to notice

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Oh damn. Last I saw he was home recovering too.
    I know they just opened in dyer, is the crown point store still there too or did they just move? Just not a road I frequent ln cp to notice
    Bought my last firearm there last fall. They were very accommodating and had the best price.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am a safe driver that usually give myself plenty of time to get where I am going. I usually keep to the right, or middle if the right is slow. Occasionally I ave a long drive to work, eg. Porter or O'Hare. In those situations not many are going faster than me, so I tend to stay left, but pullover as soon as I can wen someone does come up fast.(If I am passing a semi, I need to pass and get out of his "living room" before I can pull over, STUPID)

The other day coming home from Hammond (4 lanes) on the Borman, I am in the far right lane and one of you come up behind me flashing your lights and beeping for me to get out of your way.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I am a safe driver that usually give myself plenty of time to get where I am going. I usually keep to the right, or middle if the right is slow. Occasionally I ave a long drive to work, eg. Porter or O'Hare. In those situations not many are going faster than me, so I tend to stay left, but pullover as soon as I can wen someone does come up fast.(If I am passing a semi, I need to pass and get out of his "living room" before I can pull over, STUPID)

The other day coming home from Hammond (4 lanes) on the Borman, I am in the far right lane and one of you come up behind me flashing your lights and beeping for me to get out of your way.

OK, so we know that you're still grouchy ... but how is the new knee treating you?

:).

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Sad thing about the Martinez kid. He seemed like a good egg. Remember him at Gander Mountain, South County, and sheepdog in Crown Point. Never got a chance to get into the dyer location.

Extra sad that he had gone home thinking he was on his way to recovery.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Yeah that is NOT cool of the driving honking. The right lane is for slow, speedlight traffic. The few times jedi is on that lane it is EXPECTED to follow the "house rules" of slow speed there or being behind someone driving slow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom