NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Florida anyone?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Florida anyone?

Been there, done that.

Sadly it is too warm there to watch raccoons play in the snow. Such fun. So I prefer to stay here where the raccoons frolic in the woods without fear of being eaten by alligators.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Florida anyone?

Key West

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Been there, done that.

Sadly it is too warm there to watch raccoons play in the snow. Such fun. So I prefer to stay here where the raccoons frolic in the woods without fear of being eaten by alligators.
    :facepalm: but sont worry you have a ticket to the death star hello kitty but u cant bring any trash pandas

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I want to be able to plug a corded, non-electric phone into the jack and have it work whether we have power or internet or not. (Don't judge, I have my reasons.)
    Turns out that ship has sailed anyway. Somewhere along the line, AT&T switched us over to VoiP without my knowledge. My corded "trimline" phones do not work now if the modem is shut off, where they used to before. So if I have to use VoiP, I can get my internet anywhere and either get dedicated phone service or get some sort of VoiP device.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Getting ready to refinance the house at a better rate. Man, I hate paperwork! Thank the Lord I can look things up online rather than needing or requesting a paper copy.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Almost to the weekend. Granted I had a holiday Monday and vacation day on Tuesday so it's been a short week. It was a pretty nice time away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Chatted with Comcast this morning. Not thrilled about paying $14/mo to rent a router. I could buy one for about $175. After intruductory promo year, I'll be back within about $7 of what I'm paying AT&T. Not sure it's worth switching.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Florida anyone?

Pennsacola (sp) Beach area is especially nice and only an hour south of my folks place in the Bama Piney woods. Makes for a nice combo, but I prefer the woods.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Turns out that ship has sailed anyway. Somewhere along the line, AT&T switched us over to VoiP without my knowledge. My corded "trimline" phones do not work now if the modem is shut off, where they used to before. So if I have to use VoiP, I can get my internet anywhere and either get dedicated phone service or get some sort of VoiP device.

I understand why you'd want to maintain a land line. We dropped ours at home years ago, but I've kept 3 land lines at my business. ATT has been after me for years, including dirty tactics, to switch to all-digital because they basically want to stop maintaining the land lines. It's service intensive and costly to maintain that much hard lines. I'm fed up with ATT, but going to maintain land lines as long as I can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom