NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Also I have a cat but since he grew up with dogs, he acts more like them sometimes. Greets me at the door with the dogs, licks my arms and legs to show affection, likes to lay on people, etc

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Is this where I confess we have 5 cats? One in house, four outside/barn etc.
    We have one ex-barn cat in the house and some unknown number running around. Smart ones stay near the barn and live fairly long lives. The dumber ones get run over by cars or... Coyotes need to eat too, right?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Also I have a cat but since he grew up with dogs, he acts more like them sometimes. Greets me at the door with the dogs, licks my arms and legs to show affection, likes to lay on people, etc
    One of our indoor cats growls at people walking by the house and the mailman too

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    One of our indoor cats growls at people walking by the house and the mailman too
    He's not quite that much of a dog yet. He still does cat things like intentionally knocking stuff off of tables and shelves while looking you in the eye or running around like a psycho in the middle of the night while the rest of us are sleeping.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Need to take Daisy to the ophthalmologist at Purdue today to have her eye checked. Hopefully it hasn't gotten any worse since last time. Going to be burning the car's AC for two hours since we still can't come in the building.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Going north of US30 today.

Way north. Onto the water.

But just so Jedi doesn't get his undies in a bunch over me crossing over the scum line that encircles the toilet bowl we all see as the region's north of US30 "thug habitat," I will be driving east, then north, into Michigan before setting foot onto a pleasure craft loaded with desirable forms of alcoholic beverages and a captain who shall remain sober.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Two factor authentication? I guess if you are reading this you must have figured it out, too. But it seems like kind of a clunky approach to two-factor authentications... Sept 9, 2021
    Well, Act missed me and texted. MMPSteeve told me it was disabled. I still cannot access INGO from my tablet. It took me several tries to get on with the desk top just now. I wouldn't be back now, except there are a few of you I enjoy keeping in touch with.
    I guess the notice would have also tipped off the scammers, so that's why we were all kind of blindsided.
    I don't do hoops well.

I still had to go through it today. 9.9.21.

Marvin02, HELP!!!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Going north of US30 today.

Way north. Onto the water.

But just so Jedi doesn't get his undies in a bunch over me crossing over the scum line that encircles the toilet bowl we all see as the region's north of US30 "thug habitat," I will be driving east, then north, into Michigan before setting foot onto a pleasure craft loaded with desirable forms of alcoholic beverages and a captain who shall remain sober.
    How far north? I feel we've had this conversation before. I've got family in northern Michigan, and some of you guys go up there more often than I do. (Probably a good thing since I'm the Michigan ticket magnet...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom