NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The only thing that matters is do you live North of US30 in the land of darkness, pollution, pimps, criminals, raccoon haters, ne're-do'ells, Jedi and hookers?

Or are you one of the chosen few who live in the land of milk and honey, sunshine and endless joy South of US30?
    Dont forget if he lives east of i65 then he lives fffaaarrr.

If he lives in porter county he is only our 1/2 sibling. A brother from a different mama and mom dont like talking about it.
    :rofl:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have no doubt there is a lot of it going on in Kouts too. One of our old timer maintenance guys lives right around the corner from me and he's mentioned a couple times about maybe introducing me to a farmer he knows in the area that lets people shoot on his range. I figure it's even more common in Oolala and Fignewton counties because you can get more property for your dollar.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll just post this here (8/1/2021) for anyone in this area to screenshot for use when they scream poor and want to raise rates.

Screenshot_20210801-083854_Facebook.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll just post this here (8/1/2021) for anyone in this area to screenshot for use when they scream poor and want to raise rates.

View attachment 151089
    Why is this an unreasonable compensation?

It is his salary plus he exercised a bunch of stock options, plus things like insurance and other modest fringes. Much of that compensation is 1 time exercising of options. He probably made far less last year and will make far less next year.

And he is running a HUGE company, bigger than most people understand.

I'd ask, seriously, how many people are actually qualified to run a company of this size, with this level of complexity? And how much should they be compensated? And again, this is not his pay, or even his average compensation.

I look at this and I think if he can do it then so can I. And so can my child. I am not jealous, nor do I actually care much how much he makes. I care that the company is efficiently run and my rates are reasonable. A stockholder cares that the company is efficiently run and the profits are ongoing. The guy is doing his job.

You want to play class warfare and pit people against each other. I'm not going to play that game.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    The only thing that matters is do you live North of US30 in the land of darkness, pollution, pimps, criminals, raccoon haters, ne're-do'ells, Jedi and hookers?

Or are you one of the chosen few who live in the land of milk and honey, sunshine and endless joy South of US30?
    "land of darkness"? With so much light pollution here, I'd say you are the one in the dark! I did a stint south of 30, beautiful, but I sold out due to commute. Maybe I'll see ya sometime you get groceries. Lol. Still haven't got the "ne're-do'ells" term yet? Feel like I should though?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah I was gonna take my bike to work today but it's supposed to be in the 50s in the morning and I didn't want to deal with packing extra layers

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    "land of darkness"? With so much light pollution here, I'd say you are the one in the dark! I did a stint south of 30, beautiful, but I sold out due to commute. Maybe I'll see ya sometime you get groceries. Lol. Still haven't got the "ne're-do'ells" term yet? Feel like I should though?
    Aaaahhhh so he is a thug!!!
    Welcome to the family. Us north of us30 are outnumbered by them south of us30 rednecks. Lol

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    You want to play class warfare and pit people against each other. I'm not going to play that game.
    I'm not sure how you got that from @Ballstater98's post. There was specific mention of that compensation vs rates, not wages. If the CEO of NIPSCO can is taking that much out of the company it should mean they are healthy and won't be asking me for more money anytime soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom