NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Made it to Friday. Traffic and crowds yesterday in Chicago were crappy and I'm sure today will be worse. Thankfully some will start going away over the weekend.
    Also, Internet is just about useless around there even though I have full signal. Ugggggggh, I hate crowds.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Made it to Friday. Traffic and crowds yesterday in Chicago were crappy and I'm sure today will be worse. Thankfully some will start going away over the weekend.
    Also, Internet is just about useless around there even though I have full signal. Ugggggggh, I hate crowds.
    It will be worse this weekend.
    Disney will be setting up several canopy exhibits 1 block from lalapaluza to showcase disney+ shows they will have show props, merchandise, giveaways, take a pic with the stars (green screen) as well from 10 to 7 starting today till sunday.

They did it last weekend in san Francisco and it was a crowd magnet. Dont think just star wars fans. Think star war + marvel + pirates fans all coming to one location.

F.... da!!! Way too many people plus all the lala people.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It will be worse this weekend.
    Disney will be setting up several canopy exhibits 1 block from lalapaluza to showcase disney+ shows they will have show props, merchandise, giveaways, take a pic with the stars (green screen) as well from 10 to 7 starting today till sunday.

They did it last weekend in san Francisco and it was a crowd magnet. Dont think just star wars fans. Think star war + marvel + pirates fans all coming to one location.

F.... da!!! Way too many people plus all the lala people.
    Disney :puke:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This is a glimmer of hope for star wars disney....

That was from a month ago and a few additional videos since then have confirmed it.

The KK rein is over come October ahead is done. Now if disney is smart they will remove the ep7-9 stories and put them in a "expanded universe" section and move on.

Sadly we wont see a han/liea/Luke/chewie reunion.

I'll miss bb8 but that is it

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For Star Wars, they'll probably just have someone wakeup from a bad dream like a soap opera.
    Hum...

jedi likes this idea...
    C3PO and R2D2 are telling a story at the ewok camp when C3P0 realizes that R2D2 needs a memory check as he is telling tall-tales!

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    @Snapdragon, that before pic is more Elvira than Thing. New do looks good.

@jedi - you can also change hair color, but if you go pink no pics, please.

+1 to Volquartsen and Midwest Gun Works. Ordered some stuff this morning and both orders have been picked up by UPS already. Volquartsen is using surepost so it will get transferred to USPS, but they got it out the door fast.
    MGW is good. I made an order at Primary Arms today and it's on the way.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    MGW and Voquartsen (I upgraded to full UPS from surepost) orders are out for delivery, I am waiting for the driver in brown. While I've been waiting I ordered one of these for the PCC:

I have a first version 507C on my Mark IV and really like it.

Hope everyone is doing well and are able to stay safe & healthy. Those that get a weekend off have a good one.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    MGW and Voquartsen (I upgraded to full UPS from surepost) orders are out for delivery, I am waiting for the driver in brown. While I've been waiting I ordered one of these for the PCC:

I have a first version 507C on my Mark IV and really like it.

Hope everyone is doing well and are able to stay safe & healthy. Those that get a weekend off have a good one.
    I ordered a LPK, handguard and a charging handle for my AR-308 build. I'm in no hurry to get the parts, they're going on an 80% lower that I have to do the machine work on.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    It looked like we were going to get some rain, but, nothing.

Cooled off and we turned off the A/C and opened the windows. If I lived south of 30, it would be winders instead of windows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom