NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Raining but not too bad, I'm sure the ground needed it. Thankfully mowed yesterday despite the heat. Saturday was horrendous for my sinuses and or allergies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Back to work but now it's solo time. Coworker retired and haven't had any luck finding a replacement yet.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Storms rolled in here about 0600. Our power went out ~0655 and was out until ~0750. Odd because there was no wind to speak of and rain wasn't all that heavy.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Wish I would've brought my laptop, I've got a bunch of beautiful pics on my digital camera and no way to download them. Pics I've posted are from my phone.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Wish I would've brought my laptop, I've got a bunch of beautiful pics on my digital camera and no way to download them. Pics I've posted are from my phone.
    Well it doesn't help you now but they make SDCard adapters that can plug into the phone's USB port(or Lightning if you're one of those Apple weirdos)

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    she is correct. The health care down there is not up to what we are used to. Do they still drive crazy rude down there?
    Crazy rude. No usage of turn signals. cars cutting you off, pedestrians just crossing where ever they please. Kind of like Chicago. Wife refused to even drive down here.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Crazy rude. No usage of turn signals. cars cutting you off, pedestrians just crossing where ever they please. Kind of like Chicago. Wife refused to even drive down here.
    make sure you pay for the damage insurance on the rental, well worth the peace of mind. They drive like it is the Demo Derby

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom