NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah I was worried but they said it was a mild reaction. It was just facial swelling there was no risk of anaphylaxis, which I kinda gathered on the way to the vet. He looked ridiculous but he was letting out little pitiful yips and whines that sounded otherwise normal. I'm sure it was uncomfortable but it didn't sound labored.
    They didn't warn you about that possibly happening and if it did give him some benadryl?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    "LANE CLOSURES - State Road 249 over I-94 in Porter County

The State Road 249 bridge over I-80/94 will be reduced to one lane in each direction starting Monday, April 19 through mid-July, 2021 for a bridge deck overlay and preventative maintenance.

During phase one, the inside left passing lanes northbound and southbound will be closed, and the outside right driving lanes will be closed during phase two. A bridge deck overlay is a protective treatment done to extend the life of a bridge deck."

Screenshot_20210417-071555_Facebook.jpg
    Construction season heading into full swing.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    And this should please Snapdragon, odds are she is among the sane women on our planet. Of course we suspected that, but now researchers suggest the odds of being both a woman and being sane seem to tilt in her favor. Not really sure what this says about Jedi.

A Pew Research Center study shows that 56.3% of young white liberal women have been diagnosed with a mental illness — about twice the rate of their conservative counterparts. See links to referenced resources at https://bit.ly/3ditJkI

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And this should please Snapdragon, odds are she is among the sane women on our planet. Of course we suspected that, but now researchers suggest the odds of being both a woman and being sane seem to tilt in her favor. Not really sure what this says about Jedi.

A Pew Research Center study shows that 56.3% of young white liberal women have been diagnosed with a mental illness — about twice the rate of their conservative counterparts. See links to referenced resources at https://bit.ly/3ditJkI
    I'm not sure if I'm saner than they are, or if I just don't feel the need to run and get diagnosed and then beat everyone over the head with the diagnosis. I have never seen so many women so proud of their diagnoses of not only mental illnesses, but also 'neurodivergent' conditions such as autism, ADHD, etc. I think half of my Facebook friends regularly post about their BPD, ADHD, Autism, etc. I am glad they are comfortable speaking about it, but I don't understand the need to constantly label themselves publicly, except that it helps them feel 'special'. What used to be a stigma is now a source of pride.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm not sure if I'm saner than they are, or if I just don't feel the need to . . .
    Pretty sure this qualifies you as sane. Or at least more sane.

Some of them are just bats#!t crazy with their need to insert their phobia, proclivities or ill informed opinions into the peaceful lives of others.

Still reserving judgement about Jedi.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Before I start shopping, just thought I'd throw this out here. I have some 223 and need some 9mm. Anyone interested in doing some sort of a trade? It's Freedom Munitions, approx 1K. Trade some or all. PM me.

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV... guessing the poor pup was saying wth was that for... make it stop already... Glad to hear he is doing well again, our pets have to depend on our care and decisions throughout their short life's...

Melensdad that is very interesting... I'd be careful posting that over on Facebook though as you could end up like me and deleted. Can't point out the obvious or facts over there...

Snap your definitely one of the sane one's... Don't let anyone tell you different.

Soooo when is the next time one of you guys going shooting ? Think I need to go out and burn some Benjamin's on the range... lol...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hello_Kitty_Image_for_Press_Release.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Soooo when is the next time one of you guys going shooting ? Think I need to go out and burn some Benjamin's on the range... lol.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    They didn't warn you about that possibly happening and if it did give him some benadryl?
    They said it was possible but they said it would be almost immediate implying that it would happen while driving back home and to turn around and bring him back. The only thing they told me to use benadryl for at the time was if he became lethargic or seemed achey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom