NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    If only u had this...
    6d5a99fa0f01dff1dd5de5e3b8244f8d.png

I'm not familiar with that, but if I had it, I'd be using the next finger and ****ing everybody on the road.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Looks good.

Years ago when I lived in Washington Township east of Valpo, there was an elderly gentleman down the road who had a peculiar and protective relationship with his mailbox. Every morning, he would carry his mailbox out to the road and fasten it to the post. Later in the day after the mail arrived, he would remove the mailbox from the post and take it back to his house. I did not know the man at all but after driving by his place multiple times per day and witnessing this, it became apparent what he was doing. He must have been victimized by mailbox smashing hooligans at some point in time. I am ashamed to admit that I went through a brief bout of that in my youth. For that reason, I have not complained very loudly after the few times my mailbox got trashed later in life as I certainly had it coming to me.
    Plastic mailboxes tend to hold up much better to abuse.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Looks good.

Years ago when I lived in Washington Township east of Valpo, there was an elderly gentleman down the road who had a peculiar and protective relationship with his mailbox. Every morning, he would carry his mailbox out to the road and fasten it to the post. Later in the day after the mail arrived, he would remove the mailbox from the post and take it back to his house. I did not know the man at all but after driving by his place multiple times per day and witnessing this, it became apparent what he was doing. He must have been victimized by mailbox smashing hooligans at some point in time. I am ashamed to admit that I went through a brief bout of that in my youth. For that reason, I have not complained very loudly after the few times my mailbox got trashed later in life as I certainly had it coming to me.

When I was a kid, some local redneck kids with a big truck kept driving over my dads mailbox. My ironworker dad got pissed, and fabbed up a schedule 160 carbon steel pipe stand, filled it with concrete, and buried it in about 100 more pounds of concrete, with the mailbox on top. A few weeks later the rednecks struck again. The pipe was leaning way over, with the concrete base sticking up, and a trail of engine oil going up the road where they drove off. I'd have given a lot to see their faces when they hit that bad boy. My dad fixed it one last time, and it was never messed with again.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    What??? What clone is that???
    The animated Star Wars show "The Bad Batch" on Disney Plus has a character named Omega. She's a little girl created by the Kamino cloners from the same genetic host as the Clone Troopers, Jango Fett. He was played in the prequel films by New Zealand Maori actor Temuera Morrison. There are people complaining that she's been "whitewashed". That she looks too white to be cloned from him.

omega-big-.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The animated Star Wars show "The Bad Batch" on Disney Plus has a character named Omega. She's a little girl created by the Kamino cloners from the same genetic host as the Clone Troopers, Jango Fett. He was played in the prequel films by New Zealand Maori actor Temuera Morrison. There are people complaining that she's been "whitewashed". That she looks too white to be cloned from him.

View attachment 145405
    :faint: n :facepalm: n :rofl:
    Correction the animated Disney Star Wars (DSW) show...

Cause DSW is NOT star Wars.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom