NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Well that's good to hear because I live a mile or two away from where he went missing and I'm outside with the dogs right now and what do I hear but my first coyote yipping in the distance in that general direction. :faint:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've worked from home two days a week for about 4 years, and 1 day a week for something like 12 years. The whole HQ started doing it 3/18/20, and have pretty much all been home since. Different departments are looking at their long term policies going forward. In IT it looks like it will be manager's discretion. In network/security operations at least, there is no reason for us to be in the office. Most everything we work on is remote anyway. For me, most of the people I deal with everyday are also remote.

Saves me a bunch of :spend: not having to go to Chiraq three times a week.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Good more Al's Beef for jedi.
    Oh wait they left the downtown area!! Along with 80% of other food joints.
    :(
    They aren't very good anyway. And as you mentioned, they closed a while ago. There was a mediocre Mexican place there last time I was downtown.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I read an article in the Wall Street Journal editorial a few months ago. The author said that a lot of people will be working from home permanently. This decision is causing people to leave large cities en masse.

I wonder how Chicago and other metropolitan areas will be affected

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I read an article in the Wall Street Journal editorial a few months ago. The author said that a lot of people will be working from home permanently. This decision is causing people to leave large cities en masse.

I wonder how Chicago and other metropolitan areas will be affected
    They will be hurting for money. I bet the Fed will bail them out since the Ds got Congress.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    They will be hurting for money. I bet the Fed will bail them out since the Ds got Congress.
    Feds won’t bail them out. Rural and suburban taxpayers will have more money extracted and their wealth will be transferred to the unproductive people in society, propping up inefficient commuter rails, supporting infrastructure that is unnecessary in an attempt to save their collective urban utopias that most intelligent people avoid.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Feds won’t bail them out. Rural and suburban taxpayers will have more money extracted and their wealth will be transferred to the unproductive people in society, propping up inefficient commuter rails, supporting infrastructure that is unnecessary in an attempt to save their collective urban utopias that most intelligent people avoid.
    Of course they will. The conversation started under Trump.

Plus, stealing more won't be enough. They'll just print more money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom