NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Time to message my lawn guy. If anyone needs a lawn/snow/landscaping guy in south Lake County, LDT Property Management is a great company to deal with. They have been doing my yard for years at a very reasonable price.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I just mowed the back yard today. The front really doesn't need it quite yet Easement could use it but the landscape is really jacked up from the fiber optic work going on in Hobart.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The lovely Mrs Bob push mowed the dog yard yesterday. I watched from the patio.

Took the snowblower off the big tractor and installed the 6’ finish mower today. Mowed the front lawn and part of the lower property between the tree line and the small creek on the north. Started to mow the back field out toward West Creek but didn’t finish. Hoping for rain so I don’t have to go back out there.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The lovely Mrs Bob push mowed the dog yard yesterday. I watched from the patio.

Took the snowblower off the big tractor and installed the 6’ finish mower today. Mowed the front lawn and part of the lower property between the tree line and the small creek on the north. Started to mow the back field out toward West Creek but didn’t finish. Hoping for rain so I don’t have to go back out there.
    Chance of rain the next 4 days along with cooler temps

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Found some stupid to share:

I guess he didn't have anything to make a sign saying " ARREST ME".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I need to add some stabil to the snowblower, and run it for 10 minutes.
    I keep forgetting.
    We did that for years at the College then we learned from Terpstras that it is better to do this
    I ran the gas out of the snowblower last week so it's not permitted to snow again until November.
    Dump out most of the fuel and run it until it stops. there is no fuel to gum up during storage. it also saves you the cost of the Stabil.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I'm lazy and forgetful. I put Stabil in my gas cans when I fill them. All gas going in mowers and snow blower already have it. Harder to forget and my lawnmower and snowblower start when I need them.

Also gas may sit a while, since it is also for the generator. I rotate through the cans to keep it from getting too old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom