NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Which list would you be referring to?
    The domestic terror list years ago, veterans among others were put on this list. Which makes perfect sense, those that fought for the country want the best usually for the country, politicians want what's best for themselves which isn't always the best for the country
    Which list would you be referring to?
    The domestic terror list, years ago. After being called out about it, there response was that we overblown the actual comments. There are a couple other articles too, even CNN called them out but I refuse to use them as a "news" outlet.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Snow was wet and heavy, lots of roads not done ended up catching a later train so I could finish the driveway and truck before I left.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    The domestic terror list years ago, veterans among others were put on this list. Which makes perfect sense, those that fought for the country want the best usually for the country, politicians want what's best for themselves which isn't always the best for the country

The domestic terror list, years ago. After being called out about it, there response was that we overblown the actual comments. There are a couple other articles too, even CNN called them out but I refuse to use them as a "news" outlet.
    I kinda figured this is what you were referring to. I always had a feeling my name was on a list somewhere (not favorably). Ever since I've gotten out it's been a 50/50 shot if I get the instant approval on a 4473. Never not once was I delayed before I got out.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Not even 2 inches of snow and still managed to put 150 miles on the truck in 8 hours, doesn't sound like much but that's in a 4 sq. mile area. Snow stops, clean up:rockwoot:, snow restarts:ugh: back to the beginning.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just shoveled out two car spaces, 40 feet of walk, deck and west neighbors walk. I will go out and do east Neighbors walk after a break, if they don't get it first.

Snow is pretty heavy. we Probably got 3 inches of fluf bit it was sunk down with an icy crust.

While I was working I had the thought that a lot of people younger than I die every year doing this. my next thought was, I'd rather die working than sitting around.

On another note, the knee is holding up great and it is time to get the other one done.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I went ahead and busted off my driveway and the neighbor's. It was a mix of heavy slush and powder and starting to harden. Didn't want a skating rink. Melting and evaporating nicely. Hopefully it drys off before the 2nd wave.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Whoopsie
    Screenshot-20210126-132142-Facebook.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom