NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Well if the deer are any indication of what's coming it's gonna be interesting. They've been out moving heavy all night in MC. Haven't seen them this active in a long time.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I'd rather they have overreacted and nothing happen, then something happen and security get caught their pants down again. More people do not need to get killed or injured.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have big plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping to make it to the range with my girlfriend. We've only shot 100 rounds a piece so far across both of us and we've managed to secure some ammo. I'm hoping to make it a 100 round visit, not the 50 round visits we've done previously.
    I'd rather they not overreact. We had an entire season of our cities burning with no response, which is a response in itself, lots of deaths there. Our government was designed so that it should respect and fear the people, yet we see what happened here. They want us to fear the government which is tyranny. Do I think the Capitol "riot" was wrong? Yup, but pretending it was somehow completely different than everything else during the year is wrong too. Why is ok to destroy personally owned businesses but federal property is verboten? Why was it ok to occupy the Capitol the previous dozens of times but not this time?
    Sorry, I'll stop the political rant since this is the general thread.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'd rather they not overreact. We had an entire season of our cities burning with no response, which is a response in itself, lots of deaths there. Our government was designed so that it should respect and fear the people, yet we see what happened here. They want us to fear the government which is tyranny. Do I think the Capitol "riot" was wrong? Yup, but pretending it was somehow completely different than everything else during the year is wrong too. Why is ok to destroy personally owned businesses but federal property is verboten? Why was it ok to occupy the Capitol the previous dozens of times but not this time?
    Sorry, I'll stop the political rant since this is the general thread.
    Reported for being a domestic terrorist with deadly skills as a former military person AND not liking hello kitty!

That last part is a level 13 jedi felony. :p

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Not that I wanted snow but I'd rather it hit over the weekend. Supposedly tonight so lots of fun and earlier morning. This year I got an electric snow thrower as well. It certainly easier than the shovel. I'd have to look up the brand name and model as it was a present, which my back certainly appreciated.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Reported for being a domestic terrorist with deadly skills as a former military person AND not liking hello kitty!

That last part is a level 13 jedi felony. :p
    Unfortunately, I'm already on the list because I'm a veteran, I'll never forget when that came out. Apparently loving your country makes you a threat? Sad.
    Jedi, you love Hello Kitty enough for the entire region. I wouldn't want to deprive you of that.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    But a blower is even better and faster in heavy snow. And better if the snowfall is over 3 or 4 inches.

If it is over three or four inches, I hand the wife her bigger shovel, and she gets busy.
    If she does a good job, she gets a steaming mug of hot cocoa!

Saving the blower money for something shiny.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    THS_Con_May_10_06.2_Woman_more_likely_stroke-798x418.jpg

Because it would have been crass to post an actual photo.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    It would need to be an overnight but thunder valley in Ohio is out to a mile, there’s an aar in the events section here that basically raves about the place, the owners and the shooters.
    Whatever you figure out/decide, keep us posted. I'd love to stretch the legs on a couple of mine, haven't been able to for a while now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom