NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    My buddy's range is out to a quarter mile, but Young's is tempting. Need to check with the wife's schedule. Would this be a Saturday trip?
    I am pretty flexible. It doesn't have to be a Saturday. I would need to check and see when they are open.

**Added: You can PM me here or on the book of faces. I might post it up in the IS Alum or Discord.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I am pretty flexible. It doesn't have to be a Saturday. I would need to check and see when they are open.

**Added: You can PM me here or on the book of faces. I might post it up in the IS Alum or Discord.
    I have no conflicts, according to the wife, throw it on discord and I'm
    game right now.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I posted a howto about disassembling a Browning BPS shotgun, I would appreciate comments and help finding anything I may have missed, improvements on the info, and/or corrections. Thread is at:

Thanks in advance.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Huskies are cool if you have the time for them.
    The grandkids will be 13 next month, they begged their Dad for this dog. He will make sure they spend time on it. They are taking it to training classes (the kids need the training as much as the dog). They have a 13 year old Pug already. The Pug resents the intrusion so far, but hopefully they will get along. I'm looking forward to meeting her when I get down to Cincy next month.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Did you two walk out with man sized silhouette targets all shot up?
    Assuredly that was us! That’s wild, had I only known...

New addition to the family. My granddaughters have a new puppy - 17 week old female husky named Selah.

View attachment 122330
    Nice! Huskies are great dogs, just have to let them get that running out of their system every day.

What is the origin story for the name “Selah?”

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Assuredly that was us! That’s wild, had I only known...

Nice! Huskies are great dogs, just have to let them get that running out of their system every day.

What is the origin story for the name “Selah?”
    Lol I was just waiting out front for my girl to drive back from Strack and thought "Ahh that's nice they kept their targets."

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Anyone here interested in a one day road trip in a few weeks? I want to get out to Wolcottville for some extended range shooting. I want to get some dope on a couple guns and with no access to private land around here, a road trip is in order.

I will be going no matter what but company is always nice. No tactical tuxedo needed. Nothing high stress. Bring your best lead slinger and a box of ammo. Looking at some time just after winter breaks unless you want to get some data during a cold snap, I'm game. PM me if interested. We can start planning.
    Well ... that didn't age well. You have to be a member to use the range so I'm out. :crying:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Not sure if someone was snooping in my shed or the latch was just off and the wind caught it or something but it was wide open. Nothing in there to steal yet anyway but kinda unsettling to come home to that.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The latch is fine. It's just a hasp but the kind where the lock hole part turns after you shut it. I haven't even been in there since I moved in. It might have just been not shut all the way, or someone was snooping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom