NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Getting ready for the weekend. Glad for the nothing burger earlier this week but they had to overreact. Now all of those guardsmen and women are stuck in parking garage instead of the bases less than 20 miles away. Guess we know the photo ops are done and they can be discarded.
    So glad the media called them out for it.... nm, guess not.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Getting ready for the weekend. Glad for the nothing burger earlier this week but they had to overreact.
    I'd rather they have overreacted and nothing happen, then something happen and security get caught their pants down again. More people do not need to get killed or injured.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have big plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping to make it to the range with my girlfriend. We've only shot 100 rounds a piece so far across both of us and we've managed to secure some ammo. I'm hoping to make it a 100 round visit, not the 50 round visits we've done previously.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    What's a "weekend"?
    Monday will be my only day off
    See - you answered your own question. When working rotating shifts with rotating days off, things like Fridays and weekends are relative. In this case, for you - Sunday is your Friday and your "weekend" is a single day where you can either rest for your next work cycle or you can try to get some non-work things done that need to done. Not enough time to do both. And don't even think about enjoying yourself, that's way down the priority list. BTW - Tuesday will be Monday for you. :wallbash: :ugh: :wow:

@actaeon277 - hope you are recovered from your various ailments and things improve for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom