NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    More region news:

and Trooper Delivers Baby!

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Regretting all the ammo I didn't buy.:xmad::crying:
    Yep, last February's HST at 50% off was the last major deal I jumped on before everything went sideways. Lots of regrets from onlookers and buyers. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have bought caseS, not just a case.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @jedi

What is the former church called now on 41 n 93rd? Is it still a church? Why are people there all the time
    Y would jedi know? Da iz st snob land!
    Primary target of the hello kitty death star. :rofl:

41 n 93rd is the catholic church n school property. They own a few of the adjacent houses next to the church/school as well.

In addition they own that way of the cross garden/statue/mural futher on us41 still in st snob land. Plus they built a bigger church also where that crossing statues are.

Not sure what they r doing with the old church. It's mainly used for smaller gatherings events now.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got back from a southern trip visiting folks. Must have shot over $1,000 worth of various calibers. Glad I did not know it at the time, but worth every penny!

So at today's pricing is that just like an 8 shot magazine of 45acp, 2 mag dumps of 5.56 and 1 round of 7.62x51?!?

Regretting all the ammo I have sold...
    Always a buyer, never a seller be.

Unless you no longer use a specific caliber, the above advice is good advice.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

41 n 93rd is the catholic church n school property. They own a few of the adjacent houses next to the church/school as well.

In addition they own that way of the cross garden/statue/mural futher on us41 still in st snob land. Plus they built a bigger church also where that crossing statues are.

Not sure what they r doing with the old church. It's mainly used for smaller gatherings events now.
    It serves as a chapel for the school, the kids go to mass there. It is frequently used for funeral services for the congregation too. Occasionally a wedding takes place there.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt

I met you there one night years ago for an ammo deal. I figured maybe you had some mob ties and intel

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    What would you guys do with a few long guns if you wanted to sell/barter them?

Like. I've got some I inherited.. Can I sell them? What's the process.... I'd love to just take them to a shop and drop them off and get paid

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

Like. I've got some I inherited.. Can I sell them? What's the process.... I'd love to just take them to a shop and drop them off and get paid
    Check with local gunshops and see what they pay. Some may even do consignment sales. The easier you want the process to go, the less you will realize for them. From what I have read, selling things in a batch results in less return. You interested in easy or maximizing your return?

You would probably get the best return by putting up an ad for each item here on INGO.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

List the for sale or trade in the classifieds. You take them to a gun shop you'll probably only get 50% of there value

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Selling them here would be as easy as listing it to sell on here. A shop will give you a fraction of the value.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

You can sell them INSIDE INDIANA with zero paperwork if you like. Just make sure the buyer is an INDIANA resident and a proper person.

If you want to sell to an out of stated it needs to be done via an FFL.

Yes you can go to a GLS or even pawn shop and sell it to them if they are willing to buy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom