NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Ah, yeah. Color me skeptical. In fairness tho, I was 100% sure the 6th was going to be a nothing burger in DC as well, so my track record for predictions ain't great : /
    I'd say you were still pretty correct. A few dum dums being let into the capital building isn't much to really fret about...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Been on hold almost an hour with railroad retirement so I can find out the status of my unemployment paperwork and when i'll get my claims to start getting paid.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I'd say you were still pretty correct. A few dum dums being let into the capital building isn't much to really fret about...
    Well sure. But the reaction, spin and narrative are going to have massive consequences regardless of the impact of the actual thing itself.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Well sure. But the reaction, spin and narrative are going to have massive consequences regardless of the impact of the actual thing itself.
    Agree, with Pelosi stalling on sending the impeachment paperwork to the Senate, I'm not 100% convinced anything will come of it. (Not saying nothing will come of it, just trying to figure out the chess move being played currently)

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Agree, with Pelosi stalling on sending the impeachment paperwork to the Senate, I'm not 100% convinced anything will come of it. (Not saying nothing will come of it, just trying to figure out the chess move being played currently)
    Whatever will make Patriot Act 2.0: Internal Edition fully bipartisan and iron clad, that's your answer.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    One of my fencing students just got recruited by a college team, the head coach extended a formal welcome! Best part is he wanted to go the that college so it's a double win for his family.
    Congrats!

They are the source..... They have their own reporter(s) and are on most area agencies distribution list for press releases. Articles may appear in any of them, but RNS is on their own. They may reference one of thr other "papers" when providing more details on an incident.

Times and Tribune are circling the drain anyways.
    I didn't know this!

As much as I agree about the Times and the Tribune, my normal go-to newspaper shuttered at the end of the year, so I have to take whatever I can get.
    Been on hold almost an hour with railroad retirement so I can find out the status of my unemployment paperwork and when i'll get my claims to start getting paid.
    Sorry to hear you're dealing with that. It's not a good feeling to have, to say the least. I hope things move back in the right direction for you soon!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Congrats!

I didn't know this!

As much as I agree about the Times and the Tribune, my normal go-to newspaper shuttered at the end of the year, so I have to take whatever I can get.

Sorry to hear you're dealing with that. It's not a good feeling to have, to say the least. I hope things move back in the right direction for you soon!
    Got an interview Monday for the Indiana Harbor Belt. After 1hr and 20min on hold they may not of processed my unemployment benefits.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    What trash companies do yall use? Republic keeps raising rates, now over $300 quarterly for a single bin. Pretty sure I could just collect the trash in my truck bed and drop it off at the transfer center for less than that. Haven't explored that option yet, but might have to.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What trash companies do yall use? Republic keeps raising rates, now over $300 quarterly for a single bin. Pretty sure I could just collect the trash in my truck bed and drop it off at the transfer center for less than that. Haven't explored that option yet, but might have to.
    Dont you have trash pandas??

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    $100 a month?! My town has an agreement with Waste Management, so I don’t have a choice. However, I wind up paying $25, give or take, for trash and recycling, so I am not complaining.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Agree that that is probably their end game. You think we're at that point already?
    Personally, yeah. The original bill was, IIRC 94-0 in the senate and let them spend money and **** on civil liberties for 2 decades. They enjoy that stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom