• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The last place I got Perfecta was Walmart... haven't seen any for a while now. That stuff is pretty consistent and had a great price...

Even the low pressure stuff is still tough on my hands yet... The Short Colt stuff was really cool to shoot the Ruger GP100's again. I'm going to have to come up with a reload to shoot until I get these hands muscles back in shape...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I went to Point Blank for my first time today. I rented the Gen 5 Glock 17 and Gen 5 Glock 19. I liked the 19 more, might pick one up later this year. The staff there were really friendly, ammo prices were a little high, especially the 45acp. I think I will apply there, getting tired of my current job.
    Gunbunnies, where did you find that Perfecta? Walmart does not carry it anymore
    A friend of mine also shot the Gen 5 and loves it, but he tends to get the new ones when they come out. Also tested the new CZ and didn't like it, said it devolved instead of evolved.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Meh.. servers them right!
    1. You cant expect double digit growth forever.
    2. They have lost their focus with all this license crap which lacks creativity
    3. They so missed the girl market after taking it by storm.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I got to ask this... Glock is pretty much a Glock... There's nothing different about that tupperware, it still looks the same, takes the same magazines, shoots the same, and has the same problematic concept of a safety.

If they came out with the one they fielded for the Army trials I would be interested because of their market share but they aren't doing it so...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    There are some differences between the 4 and 5. No more finger groves, ambi slide lock\release, apparently a lot better of a barrel. Not sure what all else though.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is the first I've heard of a centerfire 10/22, what caliber is it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It's not. I'm trying to talk them into allowing a dedicated rimfire rifle for the rifle portion of the match. I think a centerfire rifle is overkill for 25 yard target shooting competition.

If they don't take me up on my offer, the rifle portion will be a centerfire rifle of your choice.

Well yeah, That is why I asked about pistol caliber carbines, I have a .45 ACP Marlin Camp Rifle that is great for indoor ranges.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom