• Status
    Not open for further replies.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    This is a "safe space" for all of NWI members. We will call each other names, talk about your poop issues, complain about the rest of the state, laugh at the smelling gun crowds in CP, say this gun is better than that one, hold our guns sideways since we really know how to shoot and come tomorrow repeat it all over again without a care in the world to what we were debating the day before.

So no need to say forget about it.
    Unless you are claiming you don't love hello kitty LeGo! Then it's off the island with you. ;)
    Nah, has nothing to do with the love or lack of, of Hello Kitty.

It does have things to do with adding or omitting certain parts here and there to make the guy who doesn't comment much look foolish. It also could have to do with the lack of reading previous comments to understand and then doubling down, while omitting certain parts.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Nah, has nothing to do with the love or lack of, of Hello Kitty.

It does have things to do with adding or omitting certain parts here and there to make the guy who doesn't comment much look foolish. It also could have to do with the lack of reading previous comments to understand and then doubling down, while omitting certain parts.
    Sorry B40. I don't think that was the intent.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Truth is, there is no perfect bullet for every situation. They are all a compromise, so you make your best choice … I've been watching videos on the 5.7x28 round … 20 rounds of 40 grain Gold Dot running at 1800 feet per second out of a pistol, with very little recoil , I'm liking the sound of that.
    I’m running 13 rounds of 70 grain at 1600+ fps out of a 3” barrel in my carry pistol and 15+ rounds at 1740 fps out of my home defense pistols.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Who's better? Got half a shipment today by FedEx. Two identical boxes, 1 of 2 and 2 of 2, shipped together. Tracking shows they did everything together until they arrived in Chicago. One moved out through South Bend and arrived today. The other moved out a couple of hours later and still shows enroute to South Bend. Tracking also still shows Monday for expected delivery but that's not likely.

I had a FedEx last yr coming from Louisville. It tracked for a month and a half with nearly a dozen 'out for delivery' notes with never one delivery 'attempted' until it was eventually returned to the sender.
    "Who's better?"

I don't know if SpeeDee delivers where you are but it has to be very close, they deliver to all of Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Both Dakotas and parts of Missouri, Michigan and Nebraska. I have some friends that ship a lot of stuff (personally I don't) and they say they definitely use SpeeDee whenever possible because it is cheaper but also because it is more reliable and just better.
    The downside is their limited service area.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom