mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    :coffee: Morning folks…..

Good morning sir, and snap and sad clown and the rest of you guys and gals and others. I have about 10 productive things to get done on my list.

So I better have another cup of coffee and think about it. Yeah that's what I'll do.

Have a great one everyone!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Good morning sir, and snap and sad clown and the rest of you guys and gals and others. I have about 10 productive things to get done on my list.

So I better have another cup of coffee and think about it. Yeah that's what I'll do.

Have a great one everyone!

I feel the same way today!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Always said I'm going to be responsible for when my clock gets cleaned. Yesterday was almost the day I bit the dust.

Passing a snail driver when the far left outer of the lane was pure ice and slush. I drove about 3 telephone pole lengths with my wheel clocked to the right yet the car sliding left towards the Ditch/poles. I knew not to touch the brakes and keep steady on throttle then braced for dry pavement. Hit the dry pavement, the SHO's extraordinary suspension quickly compensated we rocked a bit but we were good to go. All at 70 mph

I then slid my seat belt on lol.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I’m doing good. FINALLY getting most of the paperwork done dealing with dad’s estate. Some of its been easy, some had been a nightmare. Some of it dates back to when they built their house in 1965. Now all I have to do is go through the accumulation of almost 60 years of crap in the house, and garage.
    It may be "crap" to your eyes but to dad it was his treasure. :(

Just like the items you currently have are precious, cherrished by you when you leave your family will see it as "crap" as well.

All from a certain point of view.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It may be "crap" to your eyes but to dad it was his treasure. :(

Just like the items you currently have are precious, cherrished by you when you leave your family will see it as "crap" as well.

All from a certain point of view.
    OR, people tend to collect junk and never throw it away. The vast majority of stuff in our house is far from cherished. My wife just likes to keep stuff.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Daughter won gold in both her performances today
    Congratulations!

ISSMA? We attended many of those over the years. When they get older at least you don't have to sit through every band/individual playing the same song(s).

My older daughter still attends alumni stuff for the Purdue marching band and sits in on alumni days with their pep band.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Congratulations!

ISSMA? We attended many of those over the years. When they get older at least you don't have to sit through every band/individual playing the same song(s).

My older daughter still attends alumni stuff for the Purdue marching band and sits in on alumni days with their pep band.
    Thanks. Yeah was nice. She had performance at 8:15 & 8:30. We were home a little after 9am

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That nap was definitely needed.

Filled the bird feeders and corn pan. I was going to ear the deck, but with a wintery mix expected, I'll just wait for tomorrow.

Got the hotel booked for after Monster Jam next weekend. Evening traffic where a stadium all leaves at once with the possibility of February weather made that decision pretty easy. Plus, we can walk a block back to the hotel in between the Pit Party and the main event.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That nap was definitely needed.

Filled the bird feeders and corn pan. I was going to ear the deck, but with a wintery mix expected, I'll just wait for tomorrow.

Got the hotel booked for after Monster Jam next weekend. Evening traffic where a stadium all leaves at once with the possibility of February weather made that decision pretty easy. Plus, we can walk a block back to the hotel in between the Pit Party and the main event.
    Do you guys have bears that destroy bird feeders if you live out of town?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Do you guys have bears that destroy bird feeders if you live out of town?
    Nope. Every 10 years or so, there seems to be one reported that comes down from Michigan. It hits the news, everyone pulls their feeders and such, then the bear goes back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom