Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone recommend a good lawyer who does living wills and trusts? Got my divorce on friday and child protection services yesterday said the claims against me are unsubstantiated. So hopefully the contested stuff about the kids will be resolved fairly quick. Got pre approved for my va home loan so now looking at homes in the market. Once I get a home would like to set up my will and trust for the kids.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Anyone recommend a good lawyer who does living wills and trusts? Got my divorce on friday and child protection services yesterday said the claims against me are unsubstantiated. So hopefully the contested stuff about the kids will be resolved fairly quick. Got pre approved for my va home loan so now looking at homes in the market. Once I get a home would like to set up my will and trust for the kids.
    Paula G, Coody if you are near Elkhart County

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    I'm a possible. Won't know till later in the week.

Even if its just a few I'm still down to meet depending on time
    NWI M&E 2 PM Saturday, April 1st.

Shoops, Crown Point, IN.

James n AlexV and 2A Tom.

I wasn't planning on going to CP but combining with a M&E would get me out of the house. Either day, any time.

For reals,....not a joke.
    So what about Saturday 1pm or 2pm at Crown Point Schoop's?

Anyone else, more than welcome.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Not sure where you landed temporarily but John Rupp outta Merrillville treated me great with a land trust when I sold moms house a couple years ago. Great communication and prices were more than fair

Attachments

• IMG_7639.png
      IMG_7639.png
      799.1 KB · Views: 5

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    China king tonight, not the best I’m sure but not the worst I know. I know you guys are Chinese food connoisseurs.

Won’t be doing the gun show in crown point since my discretionary fund is dry at the moment. I am going to check out the NRA convention though for the first time.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    China king tonight, not the best I’m sure but not the worst I know. I know you guys are Chinese food connoisseurs.

Won’t be doing the gun show in crown point since my discretionary fund is dry at the moment. I am going to check out the NRA convention though for the first time.
    NRA M&E

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The house has been full of women scrapbooking all day. Fortunately, there is a basement door and it closes.

I got a bunch of tasks done early so I can relax and watch the Reds Opening Day accompanied with Heaven Hill Bottled in Bond.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I am going to check out the NRA convention though for the first time.
    Have a meet an eat set up for the 15th

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom