Brazil
    Well here's some of of it. Sure doesn't read like he prepared to much

Levergun1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2021
    Kingman
    I like the NRA because the Left hates them but I have never given them money, aside from their Roundup program.

Something about the organization has just never set well with me. Maybe I am wrong...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That something for me is LaPierre and most of the board.
    Well, I felt that way before LaPierre came onto the scene.
    A lot of it was the cheesy, free gifts for signing up. Most likely made in China.

The problem is, who else is our Second Amendment lobby to congress?

There are other players, but nobody is the NRA. Nobody compares... :dunno:

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    I like the NRA because the Left hates them but I have never given them money, aside from their Roundup program.

Something about the organization has just never set well with me. Maybe I am wrong...
    Having a close friend working there, I am a little biased. Having been to the HQ and fired in their range, and meeting some of his coworkers, I can say I was convinced that they were all fighting for our rights. Can't speak to the executive level bs going on, but I know the people who work there care a whole lot about us.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Having a close friend working there, I am a little biased. Having been to the HQ and fired in their range, and meeting some of his coworkers, I can say I was convinced that they were all fighting for our rights. Can't speak to the executive level bs going on, but I know the people who work there care a whole lot about us.
    Like anything nd more been n often than not it's not the worker bees that muck things uo.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    The "me no like Wayne" people were all too ready to destroy our strongest voice for the 2nd amendment, while their buddy's from the left applauded.
    No one is happy with Wayne ! No one !!
    However cutting off your nose to spite your face is just stupid.
    Some of the comments seen even here are based in ignorance "The NRA isn't doing anything for our rights" ect...
    Really ??? even the the GOA guy had to say recently that a case in court was being led by the NRA.
    Divided we fall !!! The NRA has been in the crosshairs of the left for decades.
    Are you helping to line up their shot for a fatal blow ???
    Then if so you are part of the problem.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I kinda think WLP sycophants are part of the problem. They’ve helped weaken the NRA by helping corrupt leaders stay in power. With the anti-gun zealots working so hard to knock off the NRA, their leadership has to be beyond reproach. Instead of pissing and moaning at the people demanding the NRA leadership be accountable, why aren’t you guys demanding that too? It’s people like WLP who are taking the NRA down. Demand better. Oust the corrupt ********er. Lets build back the NRA’s reputation.

Disclaimer: Please consider donating to NRA-ILA. Wayne doesn’t get to use that money to fund his lifestyle.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I need to see when it's *really* time for me to renew. I start getting the mailings saying it's time to renew about a month after I renew. Kinda wish they'd stop doing that. It's a little like the boy who cried wolf and I'd be more likely to really miss my renewal date since they keep telling me that when it's not true.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I need to see when it's *really* time for me to renew. I start getting the mailings saying it's time to renew about a month after I renew. Kinda wish they'd stop doing that. It's a little like the boy who cried wolf and I'd be more likely to really miss my renewal date since they keep telling me that when it's not true.

I held off last year to show the NRA that I could. They need to know that they could lose a member, if I became unhappy enough with them. I think it cost me $35 for the annual reup.

This year I decided to go back to the best deal. Reupped for 5 years for $100.

Top Bottom