• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And what do the NY lawsuits tell us about the NRA?

The dems fear and hate them, as they do all of us. They will go to any legnth to crush them.

Do the dems even know the other organizations even exist? Just ask your dem aquantences what GOA or SAF or (fill in blank) stands for...

...crickets...
    The media made the NRA into the boogeyman. That doesn't mean they are as powerful as they are accused of being.

Who led the McDonald and Heller cases?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Come on guys. Lets at least discuss when a question is asked. The snippy responses have to stop.

It makes a difference to me but in the big picture my opinion is...well :dunno:
    Snippy? It's just as honest a question as his. Why does anyone need to have a practical reason for them? Practicality should not come into question when we are discussing legality

Big picture is a very important thing here. If you want to use practicality, that argument can be made against any number of things. Why do we need an AR? Why do we need magazines that hold more than 10 bullets? yada yada yada...

What is the practical reason you have for a car that can go 100MPH?

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    Snippy? It's just as honest a question as his. Why does anyone need to have a practical reason for them? Practicality should not come into question when we are discussing legality

Big picture is a very important thing here. If you want to use practicality, that argument can be made against any number of things. Why do we need an AR? Why do we need magazines that hold more than 10 bullets? yada yada yada...

We are about to go on major defense for why we need these weapons... and the left just got a major PR lift for why we shouldn't have them, wake UP everyone!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Points made. And well said.
    But your response was short and curt. It is in the delivery. Nothing more.
    It seems it does not take much to lite off peoples fuses in all this madness. I had mine lit off this morning and near had to report myself.

XbigcheezX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    NWI
    Points made. And well said.
    But your response was short and curt. It is in the delivery. Nothing more.
    It seems it does not take much to lite off peoples fuses in all this madness. I had mine lit off this morning and near had to report myself.
    Hey, the current political climate is not good, we have to accept that and work within the means we have to control that at this point.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We are about to go on major defense for why we need these weapons... and the left just got a major PR lift for why we shouldn't have them, wake UP everyone!
    Wake up? What are you now willing to sacrifice to the anti-gun crowd? A new AWB? "High" capacity magazines? AR pistols?

The worst part of this is that it happened under a Republican President. The Rs are supposed to be the ones protecting our rights. Instead Trump and the NRA just threw away a little more of them.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Come on Doug. If he is anything like a real lefty Demo he already has a stack of EO's hot off the printer and awaiting his or the chameleons signature. I would bet a well presented Cheeseburger at your favorite joint that this will be soon. Very very soon.

You may well be correct sir. I don't think so, but you might.

I just haven't seen Joe Biden making this a major issue.

The fact is we cannot control in any way whatsoever what Joe Biden does or does not do. We may try to influence with letters and phone calls and emails and protests but we cannot control him or his administration in any way.

We also do our cause no good gnashing our teeth and worrying about it. IF I am wrong, which I am full ready to admit, our best course of action is to organize and see that one of the strongest pro 2A organizations comes back stronger after it has been knocked on its knees. This we can help control.

The question is, are there enough folks willing to give Wayne and all of his crony supporters the boot? Is there enough frustration to force changes to the bylaws limiting board members in ways that will disincentivize malfeasance and corruption? What is the most likely plan we can make to make the NRA Great Again? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Regards,

Doug

PS - There need be no bet for a good cheeseburger. The cheeseburger alone is enough justification for sharing!:buddies:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wake up? What are you now willing to sacrifice to the anti-gun crowd? A new AWB? "High" capacity magazines? AR pistols?

The worst part of this is that it happened under a Republican President. The Rs are supposed to be the ones protecting our rights. Instead Trump and the NRA just threw away a little more of them.

What will it take for many of you to get over this whole fiction of republican vs democrat? It is a uniparty, counting on republicans is like counting on your worthless brother in law. Why do you think we never got hearing protection act? National reciprocity? Uniparty!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Let's just talk about bump stocks, what practical reason do you have for them, honestly?
    I never owned one nor desired one, but it is yet another freedom taken away that the NRA went along with. Maybe not all the members because I was a member of the NRA at the time and they sent out a questionnaire to us about it I said it would be wrong to ban them because it is yet another infringement. Guess what WLP and Cox come out and told the liberal media and a Republican president yes ban them they need regulated because they make a gun shoot to fast. That is when I left WLP and the NRA and went to GOA because that was the final compromise. I could not handle another from WLP and gang. Everytime we give up a freedom it is lost for good until a group like GOA takes it to court and fights against it. Right now I'm more interested in fighting and getting back lost gun rights then trying to keep the small few we have left. NFA needs challenged with our new Supreme Court and immediately before the packing of the court starts.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0