• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This is very sad in many ways. And yet, I agree that possibly what needed to be done was never going to be accomplished internally. Sometimes receiving a good butt whooping is just the right prescription to come back strong. Think Rocky!

I do wonder about Texas. Ted Cruz won his last election by only about 2.5 points. Texas is NOT as red as it once was, and it is certainly not as conservative as many "real" Texans would like to believe. The massive influx of folks from California and other high tax states has skewed the numbers - significantly.

My thought for a good NRA home would be Indiana, Kentucky, or perhaps Tennessee. Those states would show an overall strong favorability to their arrival.

Perhaps during their restructuring enough malfeasance will come to light from LaPierre and others so as to allow for criminal charges and allowing the NRA to purge itself of a cadre of corrupt leaders. Perhaps...

Regards,

Doug

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    This is very sad in many ways. And yet, I agree that possibly what needed to be done was never going to be accomplished internally. Sometimes receiving a good butt whooping is just the right prescription to come back strong. Think Rocky!

I do wonder about Texas. Ted Cruz won his last election by only about 2.5 points. Texas is NOT as red as it once was, and it is certainly not as conservative as many "real" Texans would like to believe. The massive influx of folks from California and other high tax states has skewed the numbers - significantly.

My thought for a good NRA home would be Indiana, Kentucky, or perhaps Tennessee. Those states would show an overall strong favorability to their arrival.

Perhaps during their restructuring enough malfeasance will come to light from LaPierre and others so as to allow for criminal charges and allowing the NRA to purge itself of a cadre of corrupt leaders. Perhaps...

Regards,

Doug
    I agree that Indiana would be a good choice for re-incorporation. But in the grand scheme of things, that does not matter all that much. WLP needs to step down. He's lost the confidence of American gun-owners.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I hope some of ya'll are wrong and we don't keep losing. I fear a big dose of further losing coming soon.

How much must we lose before developing a better plan then "I just won't..." :dunno:

Guy's talking about this right now...

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Gun control is not high on Bidens list of priorities. He'll talk about it with his base and then move on.

He has the economy, the plague, and his own party's gnashing of teeth for their pound(s) of flesh from Trump.

Now WOULD be the time to strike as the NRA is reeling. If he does nothing in the first year, which I believe will be the case, then he will lose his opportunity to accomplish anything meaningful for the gun control nuts in his party.

HOWEVER, now IS the time for those members of the NRA to speak up and be heard. Now is the time to strike while the iron is hot and purge the corrupt cabal at the top. Even if we don't get all of them, getting the top leadership removed and his closest flunkies would do great things to come back strong. Again, think Rocky!

Regards,

Doug

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Gun control is not high on Bidens list of priorities. He'll talk about it with his base and then move on.

He has the economy, the plague, and his own party's gnashing of teeth for their pound(s) of flesh from Trump.

Now WOULD be the time to strike as the NRA is reeling. If he does nothing in the first year, which I believe will be the case, then he will lose his opportunity to accomplish anything meaningful for the gun control nuts in his party.

HOWEVER, now IS the time for those members of the NRA to speak up and be heard. Now is the time to strike while the iron is hot and purge the corrupt cabal at the top. Even if we don't get all of them, getting the top leadership removed and his closest flunkies would do great things to come back strong. Again, think Rocky!

Regards,

Doug
    Well it's all speculation at this point I think you would have been right if the Republicans could have held the Senate . Since they didn't I bet we see gun control legislation as part of the first hundred days agenda .

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I hope some of ya'll are wrong and we don't keep losing. I fear a big dose of further losing coming soon.

How much must we lose before developing a better plan then "I just won't..." :dunno:

Guy's talking about this right now...

"We NEED a well funded effective NRA in DC." Guy Relford

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I don’t personally care how much he makes or where is buys his clothes or how many call girls he has on standby.
    How much stronger would the NRA be if it's leader was focused on the task of defending the 2A and not personal enrichment? If it turns out there was criminal malfeasance or even just inappropriate use of funds those activities are fueling the NRAs opponents. So you should care, because responsible leadership would not have let things get to this point.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county

Regards,

Doug
    Sure hope you are correct

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Regards,

Doug
    Come on Doug. If he is anything like a real lefty Demo he already has a stack of EO's hot off the printer and awaiting his or the chameleons signature. I would bet a well presented Cheeseburger at your favorite joint that this will be soon. Very very soon.

Top Bottom