• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not until I moved back here, did I ever see or hear of an anti 2A police leader like the super is here. It's sickening he doesn't support this. He'll say he's for the 2nd amendment but he's not really if he thinks people should have a permit. Just because you wear a badge doesn't make you qualified to carry then. How about that?? I bet he wouldn't like hearing that.

I know many officers around the counry that are trigger happy, think they are above the law, and can't hit the broad side of a barn at quals. Yet, they are the ones enforcing upon those who have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Sad to say about my brothers in blue but this guy is a joke and an embarrament to law enforcement every where.
    Revenue coming into a government agency is not a good reason to have a permitting/licensing system that jails people for not buying the permit/license.

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    I know many officers around the counry that are trigger happy, think they are above the law, and can't hit the broad side of a barn at quals.

Whats funny is to add to your point whenever I hear someone ask if a good shooter has a police background, I laugh since the being in the police doesn't make you a good shooter even with all the training.

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    If you listen to what Guy has been saying on Rob’s show as well as Tony Katz, Doug Carter was tugging on the heart strings that mattered. At least it’s not dead “Dead”… but I don’t see it happening.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you listen to what Guy has been saying on Rob’s show as well as Tony Katz, Doug Carter was tugging on the heart strings that mattered. At least it’s not dead “Dead”… but I don’t see it happening.

I have thanks!

Doug Carter is a RINO/Holcomb political schill. He ain't one of us. Our professional INGO LEO don't claim Doug as one of theirs ether.

KellyInAvon is getting ready to be on the GuyGuy's show here in a bit. Worth tuning in...

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    1645915170414.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Police say the permit system is the only way for frontline officers in the field to quickly know whether someone is authorized to carry a handgun in public.

Are they really this stupid? Look at their criminal history. If they’re a convicted felon, they’re not authorized. If they find drugs in their car or on their person, they’re not authorized. If they’re underage, they’re not authorized. I mean if nothing else, just ask them the same questions on the 4473.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Front the linked article:

…”Speaker of the House and the Senate President will need to appoint conferees to sign the report. In the hearing today, each chamber sent two Republicans and two Democrats. The leaders of each chamber will need to remove any lawmaker who doesn't agree to the report and appoint those who will.”

Does this mean the balance of power will always be two Democrats and two Republicans here? If Republicans have a supermajority in both chambers why did they send two from each party?

The sausage making is so complicated it makes your head spin.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Front the linked article:

…”Speaker of the House and the Senate President will need to appoint conferees to sign the report. In the hearing today, each chamber sent two Republicans and two Democrats. The leaders of each chamber will need to remove any lawmaker who doesn't agree to the report and appoint those who will.”

Does this mean the balance of power will always be two Democrats and two Republicans here? If Republicans have a supermajority in both chambers why did they send two from each party?

The sausage making is so complicated it makes your head spin.
    They start out that way but if the dems wont sign the report I have seen them replaced with republicans that will. The problem is time is running out.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If you've seen this tirade before don't stop me, I want to do it again ;)

So let me see if I've got this straight. The State that elected Howard ******* Metzenbaum to office for like 50 years and only recognized our LTCH in 2014 is going to beat us to Constitutional Carry?

What the actual ****--over??!!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Liz Brown (R) anti-gunner who has a history of stopping CC paid to be a member of the NRA. The NRA accepts her then tells people to stand up against ant-gunners like Liz Brown. I don't think the NRA is on gun owners side.

Top Bottom