• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Just received another package with 10 pmags from psa... I have plenty, but for some reason, it still doesn't seem like enough.

JasonCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    West Lafayette
    I have been hearing a lot on the internet about how mags are going to be the next thing that skyrockets in price like ammo did. Cheap for now so take advantage. I have a healthy mix right now but some deals keep popping up I have a hard time turning down.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you want any foreign made mags (HK, MecGar, AK mil surp, etc.)I would make them a priority. Biden may be able to EO them from import.

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne
    Grabbed a 10 pack of d&h 30's from psa ....was hopeing they'd arrive while i was home so the wife wouldnt see em but alas they showed up while my son and i were at camp ....damn psa and their fast shipping

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Grabbed a 10 pack of d&h 30's from psa ....was hopeing they'd arrive while i was home so the wife wouldnt see em but alas they showed up while my son and i were at camp ....damn psa and their fast shipping
    Same here. Luckily it arrived at the same time as another package for work. I made sure to open the work one in front of her to avoid the look.

Emo66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2021
    Valparaiso
    I just bought 6 more from PSA that I probably don’t need. But better to have em and not need them than need em and not have em! Hopefully it doesn’t turn into one of those situations where my kids won’t be able to buy them and have to depend on whatever good old dad bought back in the day (today)!

Flight567

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    US
    I have more GI mags than I know what to do with. I literally find empty mags stuffed into places in the house that make no sense lol. Gi mags are fine for me, I should think. Any reason to pick up p mags that anyone can think of?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have more GI mags than I know what to do with. I literally find empty mags stuffed into places in the house that make no sense lol. Gi mags are fine for me, I should think. Any reason to pick up p mags that anyone can think of?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

If you want some pmags, get them. I prefer GI mags.

Top Bottom