• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Yup picked a couple up then went to 4 guns and they had a great selection. I picked a couple surefeeds up as well

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    FWIW I was in the new AVON IN Rural King yesterday, and they had a bunch of greyish AR-15 mags in a big tub and KCI 33 rd mags on a display board, so at least those are there and Mag Pulls too, I just didn't check their pricing on them, also I have used the 33 rd 9mm KCI mags and they have worked for me, but like riding a moped, or a fat girl, don't let your buddies catch you using one in your Glock-26 at the range, they will laugh at you!

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I picked up a few KCI Glock 17 mags 32 or 33rd. For $8 at a yard sale new in wrapper. Are these any good?
    They're fine if they're somewhat recently manufactured.

They don't work worth a damn in mine, but some folks have better luck in theirs. Hopefully you're one of the latter. If nothing else they are good for malfunction drills.

What were you using them in? How old are the mags? I've used KCI / RWB mags in both my Sub-2000 and Glock 19 without issues. Well 1 mag had an issues, FTF, I marked that one as trash. Could have just been a bad spring.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I just found a good deal on Tripp Research 1911 10mm 9rd magazines. $34.45 Free shipping also.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Are Hexmags pretty good reliability wise?
    All my research, and especially on INGO, is that they are. I have only bought about 5-6 so far and haven’t been to the range. They seem to be good quality though. I loaded up some dummy rounds and they seemed to work fine. Live fire will tell the tale I guess.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just bought 20 D&H they AR magazines from PSA and it only took three or four days to get them. I bought them as cheap as $7 each plus shipping in the past but they are $12 now shipped.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Global Ordinance is one that bills your card right away but takes about a week and a half to ship during the current times.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Popped in Point Blank Friday and picked up a couple of PMAG Glock 17 mags for 12.99 a piece. Tested them both empty and loaded and they locked and dropped perfectly.

Top Bottom