• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I picked up 10 32 round mags for my new CZ scorpion from Prepper Gun Shop for the price of MagPuls. Smoked so they are transparent enough to see ammo level and have steel feed lips.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I picked up 10 32 round mags for my new CZ scorpion from Prepper Gun Shop for the price of MagPuls. Smoked so they are transparent enough to see ammo level and have steel feed lips.
    Those are great mags I have 6 of them. I've had zero issues with them in 2k rnds.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    One thing I've had a hard time finding at a good price is AR-10 25 round magazines. Finally ordered 10 from Kentucky Gun Co at a high price of $22 each but I couldn't find them anywhere else in the $18-$20 range. Oh well at least I have some.

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    It's all but confirmed the shooter in Colorado was using an AR-15 and I'm starting to see magazines disappear online. If you don't have all that would make your heart content you may want to pick them up while gen2 pmags are still around $10-12.

I monitor online activity for ammo / accessories pretty closely and the stock is disappearing quickly for magazines.
    I'm buying glock mags left and right, but prices on good AK mags are absolutely horrible compared to a few years back. Argh!

100 bullets

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Georgia
    I do, but seems like I remember AR mags were still under $10/ea. The surplus supply helped that.
    I remember after the first ban ended buying 1K of used GI magazines. It was a lot of magazines. Wife was pissed when the boxes arrived. Magazines were easy to sell and trade but 1K is still a lot of magazines. Did very well with that. I’ve never bought magazines since unless I saw a smoking deal and don’t have to worry about not having some if they are ever banned.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Last edited:

DoubleEagle32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Greenwood

way2good4u95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 5, 2018
    Plainfield
    Great deals on AR mags here. Free shipping over $90 and no taxes charged. Picked up a couple magpul m3 pmags with windows for $11.95 a piece.

Top Bottom