• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Hey Tradesmen/Gals.. Here is the basic information for 2 positions for the company I work for: They are needing 2 maintenance supervisors in a metal stamping plant in Marion IN. 2nd and 3rd shift. I can assist you in streamlining your resume'/application and getting you directly to the hiring manager for more information.
    I am the first shift supervisor and now the floating 2nd and 3rd shift one too.. 2nd shift has 6 people on it and 3rd has 4 people on it too.
    It is posted on Linkedin under DFM solutions in Grant county Marion IN.
    This is a non working supervisors job and all folks you manage are union and this position is a non union job. Wages: not sure of exact dollar amount and depends on your qualifications and negotiations with the hiring manager.
    For more information PM me and we can go from there. I am sure I forgot something but I know of many great individuals here and thought someone might be interested! Thank you, Tim

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    2 things.

If you're watching the news, companies are dumping a lot of employees. 2 examples were on the news last night, the news saying to prepare for a recession.

Hiring in Indiana is seasonal. April is the best time to find work, and pretty sparce after that. If a recession is coming, open up your pocket now and let someone drop some money in it.

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    I may get :flamethrower:for this, but...

If you have IT or accounting experience, there might be something.
    I keep my ear to the ground there for IT work, but man, do they make it difficult to apply. Setting up multiple accounts across various websites, terrible search functions, and really, who has a copy of their HS transcript on their computer to attach to an application? Shouldn't surprise me, considering the .gov.....

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I keep my ear to the ground there for IT work, but man, do they make it difficult to apply. Setting up multiple accounts across various websites, terrible search functions, and really, who has a copy of their HS transcript on their computer to attach to an application? Shouldn't surprise me, considering the .gov.....
    You mean, replying with, "you're the govt, shouldn't you already have this on my file somewhere" isn't acceptable?

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    You mean, replying with, "you're the govt, shouldn't you already have this on my file somewhere" isn't acceptable?
    I mean, really. At least it seems we're only a few more years out from this not being an issue. You don't have to apply for jobs that they assign you!

Man, I wish I could make myself purple that.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This family owned company is solid. Locations all over IN. And if you are good with your hands, reasonably intelligent, and willing to learn, they will train you.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's true, but it wouldn't hurt to apply. From what she says, most travel nurses are having to relearn a ton when they show up, so I'm not sure why they require experience at all.
    They have a hard enough time teaching them the specifics of their site. They dont want to also have to teach them "basic" stuff they would already know with experience.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    My employer is hurting for dialysis nurses & PCT. PM me if interested but I'm watching this thread for other reasons.

:popcorn:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    This family owned company is solid. Locations all over IN. And if you are good with your hands, reasonably intelligent, and willing to learn, they will train you.

koorsen's pretty much is at my building 6 days a week. the guys running the show are really great guys. and they will teach you everything you want to learn.

Top Bottom