• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Hey Tradesmen/Gals.. Here is the basic information for 2 positions for the company I work for: They are needing 2 maintenance supervisors in a metal stamping plant in Marion IN. 2nd and 3rd shift. I can assist you in streamlining your resume'/application and getting you directly to the hiring manager for more information.
    I am the first shift supervisor and now the floating 2nd and 3rd shift one too.. 2nd shift has 6 people on it and 3rd has 4 people on it too.
    It is posted on Linkedin under DFM solutions in Grant county Marion IN.
    This is a non working supervisors job and all folks you manage are union and this position is a non union job. Wages: not sure of exact dollar amount and depends on your qualifications and negotiations with the hiring manager.
    For more information PM me and we can go from there. I am sure I forgot something but I know of many great individuals here and thought someone might be interested! Thank you, Tim
    Now a sign on bonus added

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Kokomo battery factory is hiring. I have no affiliation whatsoever. Google is your best friend for detailed info.

Freebird01

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Purdue Fort Wayne is looking to hire a mechanical engineering lab tech for the civil and mechanical engineering department. You can find the ad on the www.pfw.edu website and i believe it is listed on indeed.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    3rd shift position open again.. skilled trades background. Non working supervisor position
    Sign on bonus. In a gm metal stamping factory. Supervisor responsible for small crew of union maintenance and sometimes janitorial

Salmonslice

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Anybody know of any OJT (ON JOB TRANING) get paid to learn the trade? Have a NCCER certification (Heavy equipment operator) open to Electrical, HVAC, really any kind of blue collar trade, also very good with technology and computers

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Anybody know of any OJT (ON JOB TRANING) get paid to learn the trade? Have a NCCER certification (Heavy equipment operator) open to Electrical, HVAC, really any kind of blue collar trade, also very good with technology and computers
    I know someone from RASK was looking for equipment operators for snow removal contracts this winter. Might be worth an email or phone call.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    All of the big hvac companies will hire without past experience/schooling. You will start as an apprentice or helper and move up from there.

Some will also hire for electrical or plumbing and pay for you to get certified/licensed.

Just remember that route will give you the low pay rates until you start to get experience.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I do a lot of contract work with some construction companies and operators always seem to be hard to find. Rieth-Riley and Midwest Paving are union shops that do asphalt paving (R-R does a ton of different construction as well). TSW is a pipe utility shop that is non-union but uses excavator and loader operators on all the jobs. If you want to get your hands dirty, they would be a good outfit since operating is not all-day/every day due to the nature of the work. They’ll teach you all you need to know about laying pipe :naughty:

Top Bottom