• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    Anyone interested in the best firearms training available in the entire country for adults and children of all skill levels should check out Northwest Indiana firearms training academy in Chesterton Indiana! We have classes available for all skill levels and we have world-class top shooters doing the training! We have premier training tools and equipment and firearms available to our students that are amazing. Our Children’s classes are also incredible and we utilize licensed blowback operated airsoft guns to learn how to shoot in all of our classes whether it be for adults or children before we ever hit a live fire shooting range. A lot of parents love this while their children are learning. Whether you’re looking for personal protection or learning about the shooting sports or just basic firearms safety training we offer the best training possible anywhere always with key focus on safety. .Please look us up at NIFTAusa.com for class info and class dates and feel free to call and message us anytime with questions! Small classes of 2 to 8 always. Come get the best training in the country for all skill levels! Thanks. Lance Bratcher Sr.
    instructor and competition shooter
    NIFTAusa.com

Bratch1976

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    our prices are on our website. NIFTAUSA.COM. also you can call with any questions as well. Our training is very personalized with small classes and reasonably priced. World class firearms training for all skill levels. Thanks Lance Sr

dereedy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Anyone interested in the best firearms training available in the entire country for adults and children of all skill levels should check out Northwest Indiana firearms training academy in Chesterton Indiana! We have classes available for all skill levels and we have world-class top shooters doing the training! We have premier training tools and equipment and firearms available to our students that are amazing. Our Children’s classes are also incredible and we utilize licensed blowback operated airsoft guns to learn how to shoot in all of our classes whether it be for adults or children before we ever hit a live fire shooting range. A lot of parents love this while their children are learning. Whether you’re looking for personal protection or learning about the shooting sports or just basic firearms safety training we offer the best training possible anywhere always with key focus on safety. .Please look us up at NIFTAusa.com for class info and class dates and feel free to call and message us anytime with questions! Small classes of 2 to 8 always. Come get the best training in the country for all skill levels! Thanks. Lance Bratcher Sr.
    NIFTAusa.com
    Thank you for the info. You're not far from me. I may try to join you for a class in the weeks ahead.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    I've been introducing my wife to shooting and firearms safety.
    Sometimes its better to have someone who is Not your spouse to teach you !
    Were super close to your range, might have to get her over there.
    Even though, she has come a long way, having never shot a firearm until this year.

Bratch1976

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    for sure! Great to hear your both shooting. We'd be glad to help. We have classes with men and women together in the class and the women usually outshoot the men. Its a lot of fun. Let us know anytime you'd like to schedule a class. Thanks Lance Sr

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI

201 COMPETITION​

I would really be interested in checking out this class as I am interested in trying out some competition stuff like 3 gun and steel challenge. I don't see a price listed for it though. Should I call the office number on the bottom of the website?
    Thanks

Bratch1976

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana

201 COMPETITION​

I would really be interested in checking out this class as I am interested in trying out some competition stuff like 3 gun and steel challenge. I don't see a price listed for it though. Should I call the office number on the bottom of the website?
    Thanks
    you can call 219-331-5032 for scheduling. this class is for people who have had basic firearms class or instruction of some kind. the class is 150.00 if you have your own ammo and guns for a 4 to 5 hrs class and 200 if you need use of guns and ammo. We always have small classes and we teach about each type of competition shooting and give expert tips and training on each and go over equipment needed to get going. We look forward to hearing from you... thanks Lance Bratcher JR & Sr NIFTAUSA 219-331-5032

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    you can call 219-331-5032 for scheduling. this class is for people who have had basic firearms class or instruction of some kind. the class is 150.00 if you have your own ammo and guns for a 4 to 5 hrs class and 200 if you need use of guns and ammo. We always have small classes and we teach about each type of competition shooting and give expert tips and training on each and go over equipment needed to get going. We look forward to hearing from you... thanks Lance Bratcher JR & Sr NIFTAUSA 219-331-5032
    Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know. Sounds good. I will give that number a call and see when the next class is going to be to see if it will work with my schedule. Thanks again!

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    NIFTAusa.com
    Saved and book marked, happy to have found this because this is my immediate next step after purchasing my first pistol. Thanks from a near future customer.

Top Bottom