• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MatthewH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2022
    Pendelton Indiana
    I spent the last 6 years renting in Indianapolis. And after moving to Pendelton, (in between Anderson & Noblesville) I see so much potential in the area to become a community.

If anyone from neighboring counties on here would like to say hello and try to get a network going.. I think it could be beneficial.

Wether we want to just have a cookout, target practice, solo meetings, or meeting/swap meet is up to everyone who responds.

Counties I'm interested in hearing from include.. (Madison, Hamilton, Hancock, Henry, Marion, Tipton, Grant, Delaware.)

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Greetings from Hancock Cty. Are you talking a meet and greet say perhaps in Anderson or New Castle?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    A meet up in Pendleton can be arranged.
    simple meet and greet kind of like speed dating. I often look at people I want to associate with as dating because it is something we can all relate to. it has worked in the past for me for sure.

I will give a little clip from one of my other posts to give an idea of my ideas where it comes to prepping and life in general.

Ten things to start:

1: 750 pounds of food per person per year. (Better have a large storage area)
    2: Be the food line don’t be in the food line. (Or on the bus or in the stockcars)
    3: Cities are consumers not producers. (Goohmp)
    4: resilience before resistance (people got to eat)
    5: population density matters (zombies got to roam somewhere)
    6: victory gardens can make a difference (small amounts of production everywhere)
    7: prepare for those you love plus the widows and orphans (good book)
    8: if you can do more than above look to feed and arm those who may call on you to lead. (Look to Ethan Allen and his green mountain boys)
    9: be the grid instead of reliance on the grid. (local solar, gas and diesel storage sewer (out houses) water hand pumps and wells.
    10: do not be afraid to exercise your No muscle (let your yes be a yes and your no be a no)

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    A meet up in Pendleton can be arranged.
    simple meet and greet kind of like speed dating. I often look at people I want to associate with as dating because it is something we can all relate to. it has worked in the past for me for sure.

I will give a little clip from one of my other posts to give an idea of my ideas where it comes to prepping and life in general.

Ten things to start:

1: 750 pounds of food per person per year. (Better have a large storage area)
    2: Be the food line don’t be in the food line. (Or on the bus or in the stockcars)
    3: Cities are consumers not producers. (Goohmp)
    4: resilience before resistance (people got to eat)
    5: population density matters (zombies got to roam somewhere)
    6: victory gardens can make a difference (small amounts of production everywhere)
    7: prepare for those you love plus the widows and orphans (good book)
    8: if you can do more than above look to feed and arm those who may call on you to lead. (Look to Ethan Allen and his green mountain boys)
    9: be the grid instead of reliance on the grid. (local solar, gas and diesel storage sewer (out houses) water hand pumps and wells.
    10: do not be afraid to exercise your No muscle (let your yes be a yes and your no be a no)
    Good list. Thanks!

Top Bottom