Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    What .... The ... So does this also mean that people cant eat the chickens they grow? I'd hate to be a farmer if i couldnt eat the crops i grow.

There are so many things wrong with this i dont even know where to begin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    Get a copy of the movie FOOD I.N.C. if you want to really get your blood pressure up about the food industry in this country.
    A law has been passed here in Colorado that basically makes you a criminal if you speak out against the beef producing industry.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    And in a kind of exclamation point, he added this to his list of no-nos: "no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to produce and consume the foods of their choice..."

I...

What?

I guess I don't speak imbecile, because I think he suggested that the government can tell me that I can't eat my own pigs, or my own tomatoes or strawberries that I bought, raised on my own land, and killed/picked myself.

Honestly I can't really criticize this decision because it's so utterly incomprehensible that a judge would hold an opinion this moronic and expect other people to just nod and go with it.

I feel like this is a transcript from an episode of the Twilight Zone or something. :nuts:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This one goes right alongside regulating wheat farmers with the commerce clause, even when they don't sell across state borders. Hopefully, the plaintiffs will appeal to a higher court and get this cretins ruling overturned. We do not need law like this laying out there waiting to be enforced by bureaucrats and their enforcers.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Who squeezed his teet? There isn't any reasoning that would make his rulings logical.

I think deep down inside he knows he's a dbag but is too arrogant and proud to admit it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This one goes right alongside regulating wheat farmers with the commerce clause, even when they don't sell across state borders. Hopefully, the plaintiffs will appeal to a higher court and get this cretins ruling overturned. We do not need law like this laying out there waiting to be enforced by bureaucrats and their enforcers.

But, but this is "states' rights" in action.:D

I thought you would be all in favor of this, Mr. J.;):laugh:

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    The more of insanity we see, such as this, only reinforces my belief that we are that much closer to major change. Call it collapse, call it correction, call it whatever you want, but I believe big change is coming as Nature does not tolerate perverse mutation of its laws forever. Get involved! :patriot:

Top Bottom