• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    States don't have rights. They have powers. Never have been a big fan of the states rights movement, (being a Southerner and having seen it in action)States don't have rights. They have powers. Never have been a big fan of the states rights movement, (being a Southerner and having seen it in action).

Just giggin you, Mr. J.:D I know that you know what the cover story of "states' rights" means.

States can tyrannize as well as the feds.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I'm sure I don't have a right to my "provisions" I've accumulated either. Then again, I'm sure I'd be considered a hoarder and have my possessions confiscated to be redistributed for the greater good.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    People get the government they deserve. I have family from Wisconsin, and I'll tell you right now that it's chock full of statists. There are probably a lot of people nodding their heads at the sage wisdom of this ruling.

Tons of people who really really really want to be able to tell other people how to live.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Our governments have been telling people what they can put in their bodies for close to a century. I'm not surprised and you shouldn't be either. There is no difference between this and forbidding people to drink alcohol or smoke tobacco/marijuana in their own home.

This "Judge" is a traitor to all things free, and isn't worthy of being called an American.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He did his job, now he is getting his reward. What a surprise that something like this would happen.

This should be grounds to have his rulings appealed by itself.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    WOW. It goes hand in hand with the organic farming bill monsanto and cargil pushed through a couple years ago...Did you know that all of us with gardens are breaking the law?....OOPS, I( stand corrected, it didn't pass...yet. H.R. 875 [111th]: Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)
    Monsanto and Cargil or whomever pulls their strings will rule the world if allowed to have total control over all food production.

Top Bottom