• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Bill, I must say this has been a quite interesting thread! So many possibilities, I actually can't quite decide for myself.

Do the LLL really have the patience to wait until after the Mid-terms? Joe could fall on his sword then if the LLL loses heavily.

Does the LLL 25th the loon on January 21, 2021 in an orgasmic spasm to get President Kamala in office officially and RIGHT NOW because ... reasons...

Who to be Kamal's President of Vice? Well, LL has done such a good job as Diktator of Chicago and Crook County. But then there is Mayor Petey who did such a great job as Mayor of a " great city". Then there is Princess Elizabeth, aka Fauxcahontas and Aunt Nancy. Of course, we could have Hilary resurgent, too.

So many possibilities...

I'm rather surprised the "usual suspects" haven't weighed in here. Perhaps they are too consumed arguing the results of the 2020 election?

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Okay, I'll play.

Joe Biden will resign as president of the United States on or before January 20th 2022. He will do so as a result of criminal charges levied against his son Hunter, and his demonstrated involvement in potentially criminal business activity while he was vice president of the United States.

Kamala Harris will assume the presidency and select Bernie Sanders as her vice president.

Now I will pose a question. Are there enough Americans left which have any understanding of the actual language of the Constitution and the ideals the Constitution represents to realign the House in 2022 as was done in 1994? (Sadly, my guess is no there is not. It is probable that after 2022 the United States will rapidly begin the transition to full totalitarian / communism a-lah Venezuela.)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It is probable that after 2022 the United States will rapidly begin the transition to full totalitarian / communism a-lah Venezuela.)

I don't see this happening, at least not for another generation or two. The left is similar to most active shooters in that they don't want a real fight. They aren't so committed to their lip service that they're willing to suffer for it for very long. I don't think it's going to take much push back to keep things in check, not how they should be but in check.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The old jackass is already looking more frail.

Forecast for Wednesday in DC looks to be a bit chilly. I wonder if he will go for the William Henry Harrison record.

Top Bottom