• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    At first I thought that Biden wouldn't make it too long (even to inauguration). And then I wondered if Harris would too.

But, I'm thinking Biden is just a figurehead. Harris is the President and running things from the VP's chair (kind of like behind every good man is a woman); everyone expects Biden to be replaced--it can't happen quickly because then everyone will know the fix is in. It needs to be later on, after all the naysayers and soothsayers have been proven wrong and laughed at for their tinfoil. I can buy 2 years in, maybe even 3 so Harris can give decisive leadership to save us from the calamity that befell our beloved President and show us the remarkable leadership that will continue to guide this great nation, if only you'll give her your vote in the upcoming election.

Sorry--not enough purple for all of that.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A Manchurian prez will stay in place as long as he/she does the controlling shadow man's bidding.

How many shadow men are "guiding" Biden and what are their goals? The corporate oligarchy will support Biden until something happens to their pocket books &/or power structure.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    A Manchurian prez will stay in place as long as he/she does the controlling shadow man's bidding.

How many shadow men are "guiding" Biden and what are their goals? The corporate oligarchy will support Biden until something happens to their pocket books &/or power structure.

^^ He gets it. :yesway:

The Corporate Oligarchy needs Soft, Domesticated White Men to keep believing in The Dream.

As long as Grampa Joe keeps them believing in Santa Claus, Kamala Harris is stuck on Funeral Duty.

Joe is going to keep her in the kitchen, figuratively speaking.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think Biden will stay on for just over 2 years so Kamala can "try" to get 10 years as President. Joe steps away then citing fatigue and declining health. Kamala picks Stacy Abrams as her VP. She starts saying crap about her soon to be 10 year reign but her and Stacy are so ignorant on the economy they run it into the ground in their 2 years and they lose to a Republican in 2024 because Americans will realize they like that extra money in their wallets and their 401K from the Trump days.

The Pravda media will tell the American People they are better off with less money because they pay less taxes, or some similar :poop: and many of them are so uneducated and gullible that they'll believe it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is far from over, can't wrap my head around something I do not expect to exist...

Widespread cheating or not, this thing is pretty much over. Biden will be sworn in. That sucks ass. But it's happening. Probably should start wrapping your head around that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If the Turtle is still Senate Majority Leader, this will have an impact.

Old Joe will be gone before the 2022 R-majority Congress is sworn in. I'll go 1 July 2022.

25th Amendment: he'll not want to go, but too many hard-core leftists on is cabinet. They will turn on him.

Gotta have an "all-girls" team. No current Senator/Rep. They'll dig up Barbara Boxer.

So far Joe's picking Democrat establishment cronies in his cabinet. Of course that's pissing off the hard-core leftists in the party.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I joke about Joe getting 25th'd as a coop a lot, but I don't think it's going to happen that way. His dementia may get to the point where he can no longer function as POTUS. He's only going to go downhill from where he's at now.

So if he gets 25th'd I think it will be because he really is not of sound mind to execute the office. I don't think the people he's picking for his cabinet will help execute a coop to put Harris in. I think Biden will serve as long as he's mentally capable. I think he'll live through the term. I'm not convinced that he'll be of sound mind, because that's pretty questionable now. I say he'll make it at least 2 years.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I think he'll be out in less than a year. The DNC is already gearing up for it. The sudden interest in Hunter's business dealings and the implication that Biden was on the take will force him out. Of course he'll resign under some other other pretense, probably heath reasons. Why else would the MSM decide to cover the story now instead of leaving it buried unless their Democratic masters told them too? The goal of the DNC is have the first women as President and being a person of color is an added bonus. It's something they will parade around for years to come during every future election.

At this point I have no idea who they will pick as the VP but it will be someone who checks off another couple of their diversity boxes so someone from the LGBTQ community?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think he'll be out in less than a year. The DNC is already gearing up for it. The sudden interest in Hunter's business dealings and the implication that Biden was on the take will force him out. Of course he'll resign under some other other pretense, probably heath reasons. Why else would the MSM decide to cover the story now instead of leaving it buried unless their Democratic masters told them too? The goal of the DNC is have the first women as President and being a person of color is an added bonus. It's something they will parade around for years to come during every future election.

At this point I have no idea who they will pick as the VP but it will be someone who checks off another couple of their diversity boxes so someone from the LGBTQ community?

Lori Lightfoot?

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I'll go for Uncle Joe staying his full four, then being too tired to campaign and all that. Kamala 2024.

Adam Schiff for VP, since he earned some cred for his impeachment work...if he doesn't take over as speaker when Nancy gives up the gavel.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I kinda think Kamala will pick her crack pipe buddy, Cory Booker.

More I think about it Pete Buttigieg may be a likely candidate. He would appeal to more people than most. Being white male would balance out a woman of color, ex-military for the left's hawkish crowd, openly gay and a former mayor of a large city. He checks a lot of the diversity boxes.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    More I think about it Pete Buttigieg may be a likely candidate. He would appeal to more people than most. Being white male would balance out a woman of color, ex-military for the left's hawkish crowd, openly gay and a former mayor of a large city. He checks a lot of the diversity boxes.

The left abandoned white male gay people, quite a few years ago.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

The gay's didn't think he was gay enough though.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Date: Out Before 01.20.22.
    Cause: Death because "The tyrant dies and his rule is over; the martyr dies and his rule begins.

Bonus Round: Another communist scum.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't out by the summer of 2021, they're setting it up now, with the "revelation" of Hunter's mis-dealings...He'll be lucky to bumble his way through an inauguration speech.......

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    One thing for sure.(ill quote rush because he's right) with the left, the issue is never the issue. There is always some subversive scam... for those that watch star trek, its like dealing with the romulans.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    "IF" he can continue to respond to his owners, in an appropriate way, we will be around for 3 years. An area that may bring him closer to the finish line is his son Hunter and the investigation. If stuff surfaces that includes ANY possible link to Joe, the 25h will be brought forth and for medical reasons, senility will most likely get him removed. He will then play the sad victim of a medical condition and will be lost in the Harris shuffle. All eyes elsewhere, but not on Joe. If there is any criminal activity, Harris will pardon him and he will sit back enjoying the benefits of his china deals.

Harris VP? Too early to tell. It will be whomever the master tells her to pick. I am thinking it must be someone with long term opportunities.

Much can happen in a very short period of time. It also depends on how "we the people" respond.

However, I have not seen any fat lady sing yet.....it's not over til it's over.

Top Bottom