• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I understand the number of “Deplorables” is sizable. Exactly what will they do with those numbers that turns things around? It seems to me that most of them are advocating “low road” tactics. And they appear to oblivious to the reality of the likely outcome of that. Just like the people who broke into the Capitol.

Oh. And about that. It seems like a lot of Deplorables are insisting that it was Antifa who instigated this, all while simultaneously supporting it. This is not rational.
    Who are these "deplorables"? If it is who hillary was refering to, can you not think of another, maybe less inciting, descriptive word?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The left riots when felons are shot. The left rights when cops are shot. The left riots when cops that shot the felons are arrested. The left riots when they are set free. The left riots. That is what they do. The left claims they are the party of peace, but they act very differently.

Hell, their elected officials paid for the rioters to be freed (bond and court fees). Seems to me rioting is a standard, supported, and funded business.

ALL of the left? Maybe not directly, But, I know more than a few, snug in their cozy little midwestern homes, safe and sound, that yell and scream from behind their keyboards in support of this mess, donate money to the cause, and continue to elect those with this agenda.

So... why, you ask? That is simply what they do.

"We won! Why is my city burning???"
    If one wants to really be unnerved by the propensity to riot then I dare you to start digging into the funding of these groups. They are not organic and their funding is coming from traditional American enemies

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who are these "deplorables"? If it is who hillary was refering to, can you not think of another, maybe less inciting, descriptive word?
    Hey, Trump supporters now call each other that. It's an identity. I was told it was fine to refer to Trump supporters as "Deplorables" now because they wear it as a badge of honor. So when you see me say "Deplorables", I only mean it to refer to Trump supporters as an identity group. It's not to say that I think any individual or the group of Trump supporters are deplorable per se. I'll call them whatever they prefer to be called. But when I'm referring to a specific group, I need to call them something.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey, Trump supporters now call each other that. It's an identity. I was told it was fine to refer to Trump supporters as "Deplorables" now because they wear it as a badge of honor. So when you see me say "Deplorables", I only mean it to refer to Trump supporters as an identity group. It's not to say that I think any individual or the group of Trump supporters are deplorable per se. I'll call them whatever they prefer to be called. But when I'm referring to a specific group, I need to call them something.
    Be careful. 20 years from now, someone might find out that you used the term "Deplorable", and 20 years in the future it is no longer acceptable (except for other "deplorables") to use that word, and you might be canceled. ;)

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Be careful. 20 years from now, someone might find out that you used the term "Deplorable", and 20 years in the future it is no longer acceptable (except for other "deplorables") to use that word, and you might be canceled. ;)
    Oh hell. If cancel culture is still alive in 20 years, I'll have been canceled long before that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did Parler violate Amazon’s ToS or not? Does Amazon have the right to say that their infrastructure can’t be used to advocate assassinating the Vice President or not?
    The law suit will hinge on those questions more than whether they were acting to suppress a company’s business.
    When hiding behind blanket liability protections I see a situation more like regulated monopolies than free enterprise. Can't have it both ways without corruption.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    But I agree that to have legitimacy they have to address the public's concerns. Polls have been consistent that 1/3 of the nation believes the election was stolen. Regardless of the realities of whether or not it was stolen, or maybe a better way of putting that would be the extent to which it was stolen, regardless, it's a large enough group that those concerns need to be addressed appropriately. You give them more reason to ignore you when you go and storm the Capitol!

Again I'll ask. What are you going to do? How do you see this new you working out? How will you leverage the Left's tactics into wins, when you don't have a press covering for you, gaslighting the public? You guys are making it over before it had to be.

So we agree that to have legitimacy, the system needed to address concerns of fraud.
    And what was the avenue that was left unused to pursue a resolution for it? Standing outside some buildings in below freezing weather, while the system plugs along entirely ignoring you because they own the media, the courts, and the politicians?

There isn't a peaceful solution to the problem when the system slams the door shut on all legal avenues.
    And if you consider doing nothing to be a better solution, I'd like to hear you explain how that works when the media, courts, and politicians are already calling you racist nazis.

You really think you're going to win a war of hearts and minds without being allowed to speak? See here:

We all know about the 4 boxes, and I'd like to hear someone explain how the jury box hasn't failed yet.
    Keep in mind, if the election was illegitimate, then you will not win any future elections. If you aren't allowed to investigate any of these elections, and courts prevent auditing them, then what exactly is your recourse?

You're absolutely screwed one way, the other way you're only screwed if you lose.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Probably too much to hope for, but this guy has found the corruption before...

Attachment did not attach. Catherine Herridge reported that IG Horowitz is looking into DOJ officials that engaged in altering the outcome of the election...

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have long believed there are just three camps people fit into concerning Election fraud. One, those that believe the election was tainted by fraud, two, those intent on hiding the fraud, three, and those ignorant of the fraud.

Law Professor Davide K. Clements:

For those who believe “there is no evidence, you don’t know what you are talking about,” he said. “I’ve reviewed hours upon hours of public hearings. I have read almost all of the lawsuits that are out there. Most of them were dismissed on legal process grounds.”

These suits, he said, were dismissed due to a legal lack of standing. “The general argument” that was presented in these cases, he said, “was that because this was a general harm,” then “you have no standing because your harm has to be particular. It’s not because there isn’t evidence. There is evidence,” the professor emphasized.

“In fact, I’m in possession of 574 pages of sworn affidavits, forensic reports, all of which would make its way in a court of law under the rules of evidence in a federal or state court. The fact that the evidence has not been heard here by these courts” should not be conflated into “this idea that there is no evidence,” Clements argued.

His explanation of the way they used standing to sweep this under the rug and let folks here constantly blast that there was no evidence is enlightening.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Probably too much to hope for, but this guy has found the corruption before...

Attachment did not attach. Catherine Herridge reported that IG Horowitz is looking into DOJ officials that engaged in altering the outcome of the election...
    Wait - do you realize who the target of his investigation is?

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...ttorneys-say-those-involved-better-lawyer-up/
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-ig-investigation-officials-overturn-2020-election

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, I think this is an investigation in the right angle. If we're calling for an investigation of election stealing, let's look at all the parties. Isn't that fair?

No it is not fair. They are likely engaging in a witch hunt for anyone that tried to get the DOJ to do its job of protecting our civil rights in an election, a job they totally abdicated.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No, I think this is an investigation in the right angle. If we're calling for an investigation of election stealing, let's look at all the parties. Isn't that fair?
    You honestly think it will look at all parties? This sounds much more like a Trump supporter witch hunt to me. They are looking to punish anyone that was allied with him.

Give me a break. There was no coup attempt by Trump.
    “The Trump administration brute-forced an investigation into existence to review what it viewed as an attempted coup in 2016,” Moss said in an email. “This time, the attempted coup was legitimate and nearly came to fruition at the direct request of the then-president. Those involved better lawyer up.”

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So yesterday I posted the Dominion has agreements with the governmental units that purchase their systems that there be no disclosure of the machines for audit. Today it comes out that the Arizona senate has subpoenaed an independent audit of the votes but the county will only allow one of two vendors to conduct the audit, the same vendors that did Georgia. Hmmm

Ff

Top Bottom