• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well, because you’re saying that not out of reason, but out of anger. You guys all supported what was going on at the Capitol as it happened. “They’re ‘Patriots’!!!” Well, that was low-road tactics.

What did you win? Maybe you still don’t get it, but you lost big. Any allies you may have gained by being against the violence. People are more against Trump, not less. Trumpism effectively died on January 6.

The press, as it turns out, actually does know the definition of “rioters”. All summer they were incapable of using that word to describe the other people it applied to. But now they’re able to apply it to you. All of you, not just the ones who actively took low-road actions.

Trump supporters have become the straw men the media has shaped all these years. You lost. And you lost more by taking that road than depite taking that road. Trumpism is dead, even the useful parts.
    Yes I don’t condemn what was done. No the fight isn’t over. Some forget or like to pretend that the those who went to the capital were but a very small portion of those that supported Trump and his America first agenda. There were larger crowds for some of his rallies.
    Our rulers know this. Why else station 26k soldiers in DC? Those that went were I dare say some of the more law abiding and do it by the books types. The people that they are worried about are the ones who haven’t yet completely decided to actually mobilize and get involved.

*a message for mods and law enforcement, this comment is not in support of insurrection or revolution simply a commentary on ongoing current events*

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes I don’t condemn what was done. No the fight isn’t over. Some forget or like to pretend that the those who went to the capital were but a very small portion of those that supported Trump and his America first agenda. There were larger crowds for some of his rallies.
    Our rulers know this. Why else station 26k soldiers in DC? Those that went were I dare say some of the more law abiding and do it by the books types. The people that they are worried about are the ones who haven’t yet completely decided to actually mobilize and get involved.

*a message for mods and law enforcement, this comment is not in support of insurrection or revolution simply a commentary on ongoing current events*
    I understand the number of “Deplorables” is sizable. Exactly what will they do with those numbers that turns things around? It seems to me that most of them are advocating “low road” tactics. And they appear to oblivious to the reality of the likely outcome of that. Just like the people who broke into the Capitol.

Oh. And about that. It seems like a lot of Deplorables are insisting that it was Antifa who instigated this, all while simultaneously supporting it. This is not rational.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I understand the number of “Deplorables” is sizable. Exactly what will they do with those numbers that turns things around? It seems to me that most of them are advocating “low road” tactics. And they appear to oblivious to the reality of the likely outcome of that. Just like the people who broke into the Capitol.

Oh. And about that. It seems like a lot of Deplorables are insisting that it was Antifa who instigated this, all while simultaneously supporting it. This is not rational.

I have posted several posts noting some of the most notables that were arrested and they are not conservatives, including one where a CNN associate was a party to the break in. But that's not rational.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have posted several posts noting some of the most notables that were arrested and they are not conservatives, including one where a CNN associate was a party to the break in. But that's not rational.
    The thing I said was not rational is to support “Patriots” breaking into the Capitol while simultaneously claiming that it was Antifa.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The thing I said was not rational is to support “Patriots” breaking into the Capitol while simultaneously claiming that it was Antifa.

Got it.

I believe three things happened not sure just who made the first breech, antifa was in there, as were Trump supporters, but the most curious to me is those that stole the laptops, including Pelosi's. General McInerney said that military intelligence got them, which you likely will dismiss, but an interesting puzzle piece that fits into that one is that Rep Clyburn is pretty pizzed they raided his office. He told FN that his office is not near where his nameplate is on a door and that it is way off the beaten path and few know where it is..

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011

Deplorables is a proper name for they have to be the ones that keep reappearing in different areas of the country. Portland now DC. Kenosha then Indianapolis. Same way back in the riots before Trump was present. Revend and Al sharpton or reported they moved form place to place with others doing the same thing. Big Al was ever having dinners with the president and received some tax relief benefits. It is not about the color of skin or country where there born. It is about constitution and the rule of law. Giving the police a fair chance, if need be a day in court to prove they did or did not do the best job in the moment. If the did not perform well or have a poor record then remove them because the harm that can do their fellow police is beyond measure to their communities. I try treat every one with respect but some of the drivers around Indy do not get my respect and are treated as such. Lol
    If some on does not take the high road with some respect to others this will only descend to swamp for a pig pen and then after the swamp dries out, we will have waste land. What is the prize for that? If a foreign country does not invade first.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, because you’re saying that not out of reason, but out of anger. You guys all supported what was going on at the Capitol as it happened. “They’re ‘Patriots’!!!” Well, that was low-road tactics.

What did you win? Maybe you still don’t get it, but you lost big. Any allies you may have gained by being against the violence. People are more against Trump, not less. Trumpism effectively died on January 6.

The press, as it turns out, actually does know the definition of “rioters”. All summer they were incapable of using that word to describe the other people it applied to. But now they’re able to apply it to you. All of you, not just the ones who actively took low-road actions.

Trump supporters have become the straw men the media has shaped all these years. You lost. And you lost more by taking that road than depite taking that road. Trumpism is dead, even the useful parts.

You're flatly wrong. The media has painted anyone right of Mao as a nazi for more than 4 straight years now. There's nothing worse they could possibly do or say to harm the right.

What the protests on the capitol demonstrated to the left was that the right isn't going to bend over and beg for mercy anymore. There are consequences for screwing the people that extend beyond civility, when you push people too far. Before this, no one thought the right was capable of doing anything but moaning and whining.

Oh no, they're calling us terrorists, how terrible... After being labeled racist, nazi, homophobe, transphobe, xenophobe... etc. It's just another meaningless label that only the most braindead care about or believe.

The press hasn't had legitimacy for the past decade, so what's really your point? People in the middle, who likely voted for biden, suddenly like Trump less? Guess what, he isn't running for an election anymore and it doesn't matter.

Every civil and legal avenue was tried before this escalated. The blame lies plainly on the system its self for refusing to hear the people out and provide the people with a fair and honest hearing. I don't care about what excuses the system wants to make for it, if you want legitimacy, you have to address the public's concerns.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The left always says that it's "white supremacists" who invade BLM rallies and do the looting/rioting. Why is it a problem for the right to play the same hand when the same game is being played?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're flatly wrong. The media has painted anyone right of Mao as a nazi for more than 4 straight years now. There's nothing worse they could possibly do or say to harm the right.
    No, the right seems to be doing a fine job of ruining itself.

What the protests on the capitol demonstrated to the left was that the right isn't going to bend over and beg for mercy anymore.
    Okay. Just so we're clear here. It was the Deplorables? So it wasn't Antifa?
    What the protests on the capitol demonstrated to the left was that the right isn't going to bend over and beg for mercy anymore.There are consequences for screwing the people that extend beyond civility, when you push people too far. Before this, no one thought the right was capable of doing anything but moaning and whining.
    What consequences? Your people are getting locked up for it. How is that a win? Back in the days when people on the right didn't do **** like this, people on the right would say, we don't do that. What the capitol demonstrated to me is that you guys are unhinged.

I voted for Trump. I agreed with, and still do agree, with a lot of your points. I ain't with you on this. And I'm sure you don't give a flying **** about that. But as you continue to embrace the Left's tactics, you're going to bleed off supporters until only the unhinged are among you.

Oh no, they're calling us terrorists, how terrible... After being labeled racist, nazi, homophobe, transphobe, xenophobe... etc. It's just another meaningless label that only the most braindead care about or believe.
    It was a meaningless label. Now, you guys are earning it. And that's a difference worth noting. If you don't think so, that's exemplary of the problem.

The press hasn't had legitimacy for the past decade
    Well, there's something we can agree on.

, so what's really your point? People in the middle, who likely voted for biden, suddenly like Trump less? Guess what, he isn't running for an election anymore and it doesn't matter.
    There aren't 75 million of you. Best estimate, maybe 30 million? Trump got 75 million votes because a lot of people in the middle were pissed at Democrats for refusing to call the violence during the summer what it was. Also, there are a lot of people like me. There is almost nothing I agree with on the Democratic platform. Almost everything on the republican platform I agreed with. So I voted for Trump. Another major reason I voted for Trump was the culture war. Biden will only give the crazy woke people more victories. Trump, for all his faults, is at least is not servicing the insane left.

Okay, so you're chasing those folks away. And like I said, you probably don't give a ****. Until you eventually look around you and only see a few people standing with you, but they're all frothing at the mouth. People left the left because they were turned off by the rioting. You did the same and they're leaving you.

Every civil and legal avenue was tried before this escalated. The blame lies plainly on the system its self for refusing to hear the people out and provide the people with a fair and honest hearing. I don't care about what excuses the system wants to make for it, if you want legitimacy, you have to address the public's concerns.

No you didn't. The right was gaining ground as the Left was being exposed for what it is. You lost an election. But Trump and those of us who voted for him were up against a media narrative coupled with mail-in ballots, which heavily favors Democrats.

But I agree that to have legitimacy they have to address the public's concerns. Polls have been consistent that 1/3 of the nation believes the election was stolen. Regardless of the realities of whether or not it was stolen, or maybe a better way of putting that would be the extent to which it was stolen, regardless, it's a large enough group that those concerns need to be addressed appropriately. You give them more reason to ignore you when you go and storm the Capitol!

Again I'll ask. What are you going to do? How do you see this new you working out? How will you leverage the Left's tactics into wins, when you don't have a press covering for you, gaslighting the public? You guys are making it over before it had to be.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The left always says that it's "white supremacists" who invade BLM rallies and do the looting/rioting. Why is it a problem for the right to play the same hand when the same game is being played?
    Because its a lie

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Because it’s stupid for one. Why would the left instigate a riot concerning an election they already won?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Got it.

I believe three things happened not sure just who made the first breech, antifa was in there, as were Trump supporters, but the most curious to me is those that stole the laptops, including Pelosi's. General McInerney said that military intelligence got them, which you likely will dismiss, but an interesting puzzle piece that fits into that one is that Rep Clyburn is pretty pizzed they raided his office. He told FN that his office is not near where his nameplate is on a door and that it is way off the beaten path and few know where it is..
    How similar do you think you are to other pro-Trump voters? Just curious.... and honestly, kinda hopeful.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because it’s stupid for one. Why would the left instigate a riot concerning an election they already won?
    First, you say "the left". Which left? The reasons the establishment Left might do that is they kinda want to destroy Trumpism, whatever that is. The reasons the bat **** crazy Left might instigate it is that they want a revolution to take place, so why not help things along.

But, that they both have reasons isn't evidence that they actually had any impact on it. I kinda suspect that some Antifa types were there, participating, because, you know, why not start a revolution. But the point is that the right didn't need any instigation other than their anger about Trump losing. The Trumpers cheered this. Still do! What compelling truth is there that says it was all Antifa's fault when they still cheer it as some kind of great accomplishment?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Got it.

Well, you're right. I generally take anything McInerney says with a grain of salt. I don't think he is trustworthy as a source of truth.

I don't know who stole the laptops. I don't know who has them now. Without being privy to the intelligence information, there isn't a way for us to know that. Hearing McInerney, he may as well have said it was the aliens who did it.

And as far as Clyburn's laptop, the location of his office doesn't seem to me all that relevant. But then an angry mob running through the Capitol offices, exploring and sight seeing, and generally running amok is an excellent cover for the nefarious deeds of all kinds of ne'er-do-wells.

Pelosi claims that it was stolen from a conference room and not her office. That her personal laptop was not stolen. The one in the conference room was just for presentations. And if my laptop were stolen, and I were a lying **** who needed to cover her mistake, I'd probably say something like that too.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    They didn’t need to but at the very least individuals previously participating in anti Leo and pro BLM movements showed up anyway. Whyis a valid question that perhaps this man could answer

Sullivan went into an office, walked over to a window and said, “We did this s---. We took this s---,” according to the affidavit. A knocking sound is heard off-screen, and when the camera pans back to the window, part of it that was not broken when Sullivan arrived is broken. Sullivan can be heard saying, “I broke it. My bad, my apologies,” according to the affidavit.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They didn’t need to but at the very least individuals previously participating in anti Leo and pro BLM movements showed up anyway. Whyis a valid question that perhaps this man could answer

Sullivan went into an office, walked over to a window and said, “We did this s---. We took this s---,” according to the affidavit. A knocking sound is heard off-screen, and when the camera pans back to the window, part of it that was not broken when Sullivan arrived is broken. Sullivan can be heard saying, “I broke it. My bad, my apologies,” according to the affidavit.

I think the why is this:

The reasons the bat **** crazy Left might instigate it is that they want a revolution to take place, so why not help things along.
    It kinda looks to me like the right and the left had some fairly different end goals in the Capitol riots, but the same tactics happened to serve both of their goals at the time. Not that I'm saying they were allies. I don't believe they were doing this as allies. But more like the enemy of my enemy, for the time being, is my friend. So taking over the capitol served them both. One wanted to force Republican congressmen to send the electors back to the states to recertify, the other wanted to start a revolution to bring about their communist revolution. Yeah. Sullivan is a communist.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think the why is this:

It kinda looks to me like the right and the left had some fairly different end goals in the Capitol riots, but the same tactics happened to serve both of their goals at the time. Not that I'm saying they were allies. I don't believe they were doing this as allies. But more like the enemy of my enemy, for the time being, is my friend. So taking over the capitol served them both. One wanted to force Republican congressmen to send the electors back to the states to recertify, the other wanted to start a revolution to bring about their communist revolution. Yeah. Sullivan is a communist.
    Oh I definitely agree that the left thinks they want a revolution. The cop hate subreddits on Reddit have all been filled with propaganda making fun of the rioters in an attempt to stop the two sides from coming together. This after many on the right are realizing that blue line flags don’t stop the police from being the rulers control mechanism

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh I definitely agree that the left thinks they want a revolution. The cop hate subreddits on Reddit have all been filled with propaganda making fun of the rioters in an attempt to stop the two sides from coming together. This after many on the right are realizing that blue line flags don’t stop the police from being the rulers control mechanism
    Okay. About the blue-line flags. That doesn't earn the bearer a pass. Why would people think it should? "Hey, blue lives matter! Wait. Why did you ticket me for speeding! Don't you see my thin blue line bumper sticker?!"

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The left riots when felons are shot. The left rights when cops are shot. The left riots when cops that shot the felons are arrested. The left riots when they are set free. The left riots. That is what they do. The left claims they are the party of peace, but they act very differently.

Hell, their elected officials paid for the rioters to be freed (bond and court fees). Seems to me rioting is a standard, supported, and funded business.

ALL of the left? Maybe not directly, But, I know more than a few, snug in their cozy little midwestern homes, safe and sound, that yell and scream from behind their keyboards in support of this mess, donate money to the cause, and continue to elect those with this agenda.

So... why, you ask? That is simply what they do.

"We won! Why is my city burning???"

Top Bottom