NIGCA Gun Show-Plymouth, In. (Previously Nappanee)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    I went to the show today and just browsed. I saw a lot of 10/22s at $450 or $500. 1970s Single 6s were $900. Wow on inflation. One Ruger #1 in .22 that I didn't bother looking at the price. All in all better than no gun show. $4 admission and free parking. Someone with a new Jeep got a surprise when they came out and found mud flung all over from someone being stuck in the yard in front of them. Not a witness just a sightseer

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I went to the show today and just browsed. I saw a lot of 10/22s at $450 or $500. 1970s Single 6s were $900. Wow on inflation. One Ruger #1 in .22 that I didn't bother looking at the price. All in all better than no gun show. $4 admission and free parking. Someone with a new Jeep got a surprise when they came out and found mud flung all over from someone being stuck in the yard in front of them. Not a witness just a sightseer
    We went to the show there last spring and there were a lot of folks getting stuck in the mud.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    You missed a pretty good show. Lots to look at. Very few 'tables-full-of-new-Tauruseses-in-boxes'. Surprising number of nice old lever guns(and surprising prices as well). I didn't buy anything but didn't expect to,......I've sold better at 1/3 current prices, but it was still nice to see some nice old(er) guns. Ruger No1 .22LR was something like $2800(yikes!!)

midwestmobster

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2023
    Indianapolis

NIGCA Gun Show
    Plymouth, In.( Prev Nappanee)
    The Zone Sports Complex-2923 VanVactor Dr.
    1/4 mile south of 30,on Pioneer Dr.
    Sat. March 26, 2022 8am-4pm (est)
    Adm.$4 Tables $25
    250 Table show -all firearms & related. No flea Market!
    Call Darlene 574-936-4431 or email Binky15237@embarqmail.com
    I'm sorry.. I can't see the name without thinking something else.. Geez, what does NIGCA even stand for?

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    The venue changed hands. We knew the October show was cancelled way back in March. They tried to work something out with the new owner but that never worked out. I 'heard' that the new owner didn't work out either and the sale of the property fell through but don't know that for a fact. Darlene has been trying to come up with another place to host the show but might just pick up an additional date in Rochester. Dunno.

Is Shipshewana worth an hour plus drive?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The venue changed hands. We knew the October show was cancelled way back in March. They tried to work something out with the new owner but that never worked out. I 'heard' that the new owner didn't work out either and the sale of the property fell through but don't know that for a fact. Darlene has been trying to come up with another place to host the show but might just pick up an additional date in Rochester. Dunno.

Is Shipshewana worth an hour plus drive?
    the last one I went to in Shipshewana wasn’t very good. Same vendors as every other show with the same overpriced stuff.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Confirmed,.....wasted trip,....and a miserable drive. Ten miles of construction on a two-lane road with an entire Saturday's worth of Amish buggies in the rain. Oh what fun!

Cost six bucks to get into the show but they missed an opportunity to charge me to get out. Did not spend a dime.

Top Bottom