techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I don't want this guy at the next NFA day:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rTJY2mWzdk&feature=related]YouTube - Insurgent with an AK47 Nearly Kills Everyone Around Him[/ame]

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    After his dumba$$ attack they were saying by the grace of God that no-one was killed by this fool.:laugh:

Actually the pistolgrip fell off the gun!!

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Well, I guess BHriindan82 didnt like my reference to people of the middle east. So he has my post removed. Nothing like being censored. I guess we really dont live in a country that allows the freedom of speech. I have been to the sand box. I have seen first hand the death and destruction, I have been shot at and I have had to defend myself, and I know that peace loving American muslims arent like that at all. But IMHO an opinion is like an A$$hole, everyone has one and they all stink! Give me a poor reputation, honeslty I dont really care, I have the right to my opinion.

INGunGuy

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Your post was removed, not because any particular member took offense to it, but because you violated the terms of use that you agreed to when you registered with this site. Here is an excerpt of what you violated:
    Terms Of Use Agreement said:
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of INGunOwners reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

There is no arguing that what you posted was hateful. I/We do not censor posts. We DO remove posts which violate the terms you agreed to. You are welcome to speak your mind here, but treat this forum with respect. You never know who might be reading it. This goes for all members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom