• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    somebody needs to have a case study done when a suppressor is used in SD and is being "held prisoner" for the case investigation; that said person should go buy another can and then see which one he gets back first.
    lol... Too many stories of property room woos and 3 year waits to have a firearm returned. I'm gonna bet purchasing a new can would come in first in that race.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A couple thoughts: if your HD gun is an SBR with a can, dance with the one you brought.

Fully-automatic: that's a whole other conversation. A Chicago Typewriter with an L-drum would be awesome, but Prohibition ended in 1933 and if Model A's are doing drive-bys, you'll need a BAR or a Remington Model 8.

Fully-automatic (part 2): I don't live in Fallujah, Kandahar, Beirut, Mogadishu, or Detroit. I don't think the Viet-Cong, the Taliban, or al-Shabab is going to be marauding in my neighborhood.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    I wouldn't ever consider a full auto for HD....just having thoughts questions about SBR/SBS and use of cans with HD use.

I currently have a Mossberg shockwave converted to a SBS for my HD weapon of choice. luckily, the shockwave isn't that much of an expensive investment if, god forbid, I did have to use it.

Top Bottom