• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Picked up one of these belts at NRAAM last weekend. 1 1/2" edc belt. Have had the chance to wear it for over a week now. 10+ hours per day and most of that time has been at work.

Very nice belt. Comfortable to wear. Easy to adjust and has 1/4" adjustment increments.

Like is so much I ordered a second one today.

Found a coupon code that gave 20% off as well. Use code NB20OFF

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’ve had a couple of these brand ratcheting belts for a number of years now. I like them. I like the more granular adjustments.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I have the Kore Essentials MOLLE battle belt and it’s the best duty belt EVER. The ratcheting belt system is the **** (rhymes with “hits.”)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I’ve had a couple of these brand ratcheting belts for a number of years now. I like them. I like the more granular adjustments.

They were at NRAAM as well. Checked out both. Went with the Nexbelt. Can't compare the 2 but definitely happy with the purchase

Dechrissen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 17, 2023
    Vermillion County
    Have a Kore belt myself. Originally went with the "Tactical" nylon belt, but learned after (by speaking to a rep at NRAAM :D) that they offer a softer, more malleable "Gun Belt". So I picked one up online as soon as I got home. Black buffalo leather. Switched my old buckle to the new band (since they're interchangeable) and I like it much better. I prefer the lower rigidity.

But I hear good things about all the major brands! (Kore, Nexbelt, Groove Life)

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I bought another Nexbelt at the NRAAM as well. My other one is going on 4 years and still in great shape. I just wanted to try out their 1.75in belt. Very happy with it!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I own two NexBelts.

One of them is their wider nylon "EDC" style belt. The other is a narrower brown-leather-esque more dressy "gun belt".

I wish all their belts were as wide as the nylon was.

I wear one or the other of their belts about 99.5% of the time. Gun or not. My body shape needs a belt to keep britches on.

That said - my opinion is that their belts are better suited to IWB carry than they are OWB carry - especially if carrying a mid-to-large gun OWB.

My shield/holster stays firmly in place OWB with the nylon belt, but a G19/G17 in a Raven Perun LB holster flops around WAY more.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    The website has loads of patterns and materials but the plane leather belts been great. The best part is the ratchet that lets me losen or tighten quickly without undoing the belt.

Top Bottom