• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've seen tons of posts on this forum with exactly the same message: the shooting was orchestrated by the Federal Government.

Sounds crazy, but the RESPONSE is certainly tightly controlled by them.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Another example of what happens when someone goes too far right. An example of too far left? Publishing names of legal gun owners. As someone said,

"There *are* perspectives on both sides of the issue that need to be respected, and there are often hypocrisies on both sides that must be put aside. Keep our comments on topic and respectful. Human nature dictates that if you want your opinion to be respected, keep *your* discourse respectful."

NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Is it true that the shooter only had pistols and the alleged AR was left in his trunk? I've also seen reports that the rifle in question was not a Bushmaster semi-auto.

All the gun control people keep pointing to Sandy Hook as an example of why we shouldn't have AR's. And yet the shooter didn't use an AR. ???

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Is it true that the shooter only had pistols and the alleged AR was left in his trunk? I've also seen reports that the rifle in question was not a Bushmaster semi-auto.

All the gun control people keep pointing to Sandy Hook as an example of why we shouldn't have AR's. And yet the shooter didn't use an AR. ???

Shotgun in trunk. He used an AR.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN

^I keep seeing this. Although the title mentions earplugs, the article states he changed mag's often. Take a look here...

Newtown shootings: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooter Adam Lanza Wore Earplugs - Courant.com

Top Bottom