• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Buckshot84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Hello, I've been part of group for a couple months now but never post between family, work and shooting life's busy. I live in Fort Wayne. Plus trying to get my posts up so I can comment on things for sale that catch my eye plus I noticed someone looking for a cz I have and can't figure out how to contact them haha.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Hello, I've been part of group for a couple months now but never post between family, work and shooting life's busy. I live in Fort Wayne. Plus trying to get my posts up so I can comment on things for sale that catch my eye plus I noticed someone looking for a cz I have and can't figure out how to contact them haha.
    Welcome to the party. Don't try and skirt the rules. A cheeseburger muncher will hammer you.

If you don't want to wait for post count I highly recommend being a site supporter. Also hang around it's mostly a cool group here. Very helpful folks.

Buckshot84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome to the party. Don't try and skirt the rules. A cheeseburger muncher will hammer you.

If you don't want to wait for post count I highly recommend being a site supporter. Also hang around it's mostly a cool group here. Very helpful folks.
    Oh not trying to break any rules my apologies. If it's a issue I can try and figure out how to edit out something I said if need be.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Oh not trying to break any rules my apologies. If it's a issue I can try and figure out how to edit out something I said if need be.
    Welcome! @marvin02 gives good advice in post #9. Take a look at the forum rules, especially for classifieds. I've said many times: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion. Good bunch of folks here.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I'll look into that thank you. Been looking and didn't realize I couldn't comment.
    No commenting, once you are at 50 or a site supporter you contact sellers via the conversation system. You should read the classified rules b4 you step out of bounds and don't even know where the lines are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom