• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jlong51454

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2022
    Indainapolis
    Just to see what the CNN take on this issue was, I watched their "news" cast of this. They are loosing their minds. The are construing this as everyone can carry a gun and they are going to legalize all guns and its going to be a free-for-all.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just to see what the CNN take on this issue was, I watched their "news" cast of this. They are loosing their minds. The are construing this as everyone can carry a gun and they are going to legalize all guns and its going to be a free-for-all.
    Yep. Seeing a lot of their same old Wild West refences and blood will run in the streets.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep. Seeing a lot of their same old Wild West refences and blood will run in the streets.
    I think that typically backfires. They've been saying "it'll be like the wild west all over again," every time restrictions have loosened, either by legislation or judicial ruling. And then the years pass. And the people notice, or don't notice, nothing has changed in their lives. No doomsday has happened.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The new talking point for today is below. I had never once seen this argument made in all my time wading around in anti-gun twitter. Today I'm seeing it everywhere.

"In 1789, the Second Amendment was written.

In 1847, the bullet was invented.

Thus, the Second Amendment only applies to muskets."
    :facepalm:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The new talking point for today is below. I had never once seen this argument made in all my time wading around in anti-gun twitter. Today I'm seeing it everywhere.

"In 1789, the Second Amendment was written.

In 1847, the bullet was invented.

Thus, the Second Amendment only applies to muskets."
    That's the same ink & quill/typeset & printing press idea for the 1st.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This guy lives in the land of make believe like the many others freaking about over today's decision. But like the rest of them they don't take the trolley.. They all pile into the Short Bus :naughty: Screenshot_20220623-150354_kindlephoto-78704312.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This guy lives in the land of make believe like the many others freaking about over today's decision. But like the rest of them they don't take the trolley.. They all pile into the Short Bus :naughty: View attachment 207609
    Be careful what you're calling for. You are opening a whole new can of worms here. If you want it this way then the people have a right to ignore and resist the enforcement of your unconstitutional laws.

#Ignore Olberdork

Last edited:
    Top Bottom