NEW Xenforo SOFTWARE - BUG REPORT THREAD

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Nov 5, 2013
NW Indiana
I haven't read this whole thread, so don't know if this has been addressed. Smack me upside the head if it has.

Sometimes I type a reply, then rethink and delete before posting. More often than not now, when I go back to that thread and post something else, the deleted material pops back into my post.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 10, 2015
Tropical Minnesota
I haven't read this whole thread, so don't know if this has been addressed. Smack me upside the head if it has.

Sometimes I type a reply, then rethink and delete before posting. More often than not now, when I go back to that thread and post something else, the deleted material pops back into my post.
I have noticed that too, however I think that can be a good thing rather than a bug.

KLB

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 12, 2011
Porter County

<smack>
:):

You need to delete the draft
1613339030329.png

If you do not leave the thread, you will also need to delete the text before you try to reply again.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
I thought I might have posted this before, but I'm really getting tired of seeing this pop-up on every thread I open up from a email notification.

suscribe-Ad.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sep 27, 2010
NWI
I only get it occasionally, not even once a day, but I have gotten it more than once in a day a couple of times.

Tex is trying to get people more involved.

Top Bottom