High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @42769vette

Have you used the EBR-8 reticle?

I had been headed down the path of the ACSS Raptor M2 reticle, but the scope I had intended to buy has been discontinued.

In addition, as I have learned more, I have gained additional respect for Vortex as a brand and company.

Have your experiences with customers been positive for the STRIKE EAGLE 1-8x24 FFP scope?

Which mount would you recommend, the 2 or 3 inch offset cantilever mount?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    @42769vette

Have you used the EBR-8 reticle?

I had been headed down the path of the ACSS Raptor M2 reticle, but the scope I had intended to buy has been discontinued.

In addition, as I have learned more, I have gained additional respect for Vortex as a brand and company.

Have your experiences with customers been positive for the STRIKE EAGLE 1-8x24 FFP scope?

Which mount would you recommend, the 2 or 3 inch offset cantilever mount?

If you shoot extreme NTCH you will probably want a 3 inch offset. 99% of shooters (myself included) use a 2 inch offset.

As far as reviews, everyone Ive talked to has loved it. It has better glass in real life than the SFP version's, and the reticle is very usable which is hard to do in a 1-?FFP.

I personally use one on my crossbow. IMO its the ideal crossbow scope, because I can learn my holdover's, and run with it. On most any centerfire rifle, with a 1-? by the time your holding over, your at max zoom, so the advantage to FFP is not as big. On a Crossbow, Im holding over at 40 yards, and wont be on 8x at 40 yards.

Top Bottom