• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    Well I planned on picking up a new Glock 19 gen 4 but ended up with a FNS-9. The FN came with 3 17 rnd mags, night sights, & all ambi controls. For only $30 more. Since I'm a lefty this was a no brainer. My only prob now is finding a holster.

BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    28AF93B2-C096-41E0-A7FF-A8EB3DB2BE46-6240-00000B74CD3D9084.jpg

Here is a pic

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    I've also been wanting a G19 Gen 4 .. how does this compare in size? Was it the ambidextrous nature of it that sold you? What else influenced your choice?

BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    The size is almost the same as the G19. The slide is the same size as the glock. The handle is about 1/2" longer which = two extra rounds. 17 vs 15. The night sights & the ambi controls are nice. Plus the FN has the same glock style striker fire trigger safety plus a extra thumb safety. I thought the FN just felt better in my hand. I still love my G27 but this FN might sway me over!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The size is almost the same as the G19. The slide is the same size as the glock. The handle is about 1/2" longer which = two extra rounds. 17 vs 15. The night sights & the ambi controls are nice. Plus the FN has the same glock style striker fire trigger safety plus a extra thumb safety. I thought the FN just felt better in my hand. I still love my G27 but this FN might sway me over!

Keep in mind FN is supposed to be coming out with a compact as well!

BluDeuce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Northern IN
    It appears my holster for my Glock 27 is the same for my new FN. GALCO has the same part # for both. Although my 27 is slightly wider and might have stretched my holster out it will still fit snug. Bonus!

Top Bottom