• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Well I finally broke down and went tacti-cool. I bought a used, like new Bushmaster at PSS today. Its in the safe next to my 1892 Win clone. Old meets new. I've never shot one, so it will be fun to learn. I figured I had better get one while I can. Bob said buy it today, it won't be here tomorrow. I believed him.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    I guess no matter what I do, I can now blame it on the black rifle. Is that how it works?

gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was in there today at 3 looking to pick up another ar but they were bone dry. They did have an ak that caught my eye but I passed and thought I would check them out tomorrow.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Yea, I'm already thinking about getting an AK next. I stopped at PSS yesterday to look at pistols. There was a Bushmaster on the shelf with no price. I asked Bob how much? He said $799, no lay-away, no trades. He did hold it for me for a day. I sold an extra gun I had, and took the plunge. I think it was a good deal, don't know for sure, but I have wanted one and they are hard to find.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yea, I'm already thinking about getting an AK next. I stopped at PSS yesterday to look at pistols. There was a Bushmaster on the shelf with no price. I asked Bob how much? He said $799, no lay-away, no trades. He did hold it for me for a day. I sold an extra gun I had, and took the plunge. I think it was a good deal, don't know for sure, but I have wanted one and they are hard to find.

That sounds like a good price considering the current political climate.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Now I just have to find a place to shoot it. Like I said, I have never shot one, but I like anything that goes boom, so this should be a hoot.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom